• JFK
    • Far and Away
    • Seven Years in Tibet

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't really mean I was bored by them, it's just that it is progressing at an extremely slow rate, and the tie breakers don't help. I just find it amusing that we ended up having two in a row, and this recent one involves three scores. I just hope that it continues a little more fluidly, no need to be discourteous.

Tim

I agree, if there is a tie again, then they both, or all three in this case should be removed and go to the next round.

The only way I'd see the need for a tie breaker is if the last two scores tie. Or, if that happens, we could just toss them both and just concede that Williams never wrote a best score for the 90s...

Tim

The only way I'd see the need for a tie breaker is if the last two scores tie.  Or, if that happens, we could just toss them both and just concede that Williams never wrote a best score for the 90s...

Tim

:)

WITCH!!!!

To the lake with him! Let's see if he floats!

Jurassic Park not being in this thread is a good thing, since this is a tie breaker poll for a score to be voted off. JP is still in the main "Best of" poll, this is just an 'in between' deal.

Tim