Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

JoeinAR

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Universal Studio's has made a terrible choice, terrible, typical.

Benicio Del Toro has been tabbed to

play the lead in Universal's remake of the Wolf Man, is there nothing sacred.

es by all means remake the movie, thats fair game, but please get an actor, that 1, enunciates,

2, that isn't repulsive to look at, and 3, see #1.

some further tips, limit the CGI, go with makeup effects, they look far more real, and

since that crappy actor is going to play the role,

want him to suffer the hours and hours of greuling make up, besides CGI sucks in these kind of films

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolf...man?

:sleepy:

Indeed

really did I mention John Williams has agreed to do the score?

no I didn't because he didn't

Maybe Universal thinks he's so repulsive to look at that it won't need to do as much make-up or CGI to turn him into the Wolf-Man?

Well, I loved Del Toro in Traffic (and liked him other films) and I don't think he's regarded as a "big star" and Andrew Kevin Walker writing this sh*t makes me actually want to see it.

limit the CGI, go with makeup effects, they look far more real,

I'm glad it's not just me that thinks this!! London looks much better and more realistic than Paris....

Well, I loved Del Toro in Traffic (and liked him other films) and I don't think he's regarded as a "big star" and Andrew Kevin Walker writing this sh*t makes me actually want to see it.

I didn't like Del Toro at all in Traffic. I think for those who don't speak Spanish it might look like a good performance, but for those who speak Spanish it sounded more like a drunken mexican than anything.

really did I mention John Williams has agreed to do the score?

Any bets on how quickly this'll be picked up by IMDB and reported as official?

sorta like the fake Ep. 3 review by CC.

I didn't like Del Toro at all in Traffic. I think for those who don't speak Spanish it might look like a good performance, but for those who speak Spanish it sounded more like a drunken mexican than anything.

Oh com on, that’s a insult to all us drunken Mexicans everywhere. Del Toro’s Spanish in Traffic was HORRIBLE! The acting was O.K. … but my GOD. Don’t they have dialect coaches in Hollywood?? I live in Tijuana (place where Del Toro’s character workes) and nobody talks that way!! NOBODY!! His accent is pure Spaniard.

I saw the movie in a theater here, and as you know, the subject matter of the film is dramatic, but as soon as the first words came out of Del Toro’s mouth, the whole theater audience (my self included) started to laugh. His English is much better, just listen to him in Snatch.

So if anything he sounded more like a drunken Spaniard ;)

Wolf...man?

The term 'werewolf' is a contraction of the Anglo-Saxon word 'were', which means man, and wolf. Werewolf, man-wolf.

Marian - ?

Page three hundred ninety-four?

Andrew Kevin Walker is writing this? I thought he fell off the face of the earth. It seems like he hasn't done anything other then script doctoring for a while. I thought his Sleepy Hollow was good, but I'm not exactly sure why he doesn't do more of his own stuff. The guy is obviously talented.

Tim

no after listening to Brokeback Mountain and realizing he lost to that.

Who did you want for Wolfman, Joe?

I don't know, but I know I don't want Del Toro.

Perhaps Bruce Willis