Howard Shore's The Battle of the Five Armies (Hobbit Part 3)

Jay

Shore probably wouldn't be the one recording at AIR.

Now I flip sides: Why not? The elven material from LOTR was recorded there.

What material specifically?

The Material Doug Adam's Book is talking about ;)

Are we truly having an argument/heated discussion on the end credit song when there are more pressing troubles like why BloodBoal and Stefan mock Sindarin and Quenya lyrics of Shore's LotR scores. Now there is a hot tater if ever there was one!

I see end credits song potential in this remix. They could join this and They Are Taking the Hobbit to Isengard and be done with it!

Anybody in the know about the composition and recording dates for Map to the Stars, Rosewater and There and Back Again? I'm surprised that HS would take on another film (Rosewater) while -presumably- being in the midst of working and TABA. I suppose he doesn't need a lot of sleep... :sleepy:

They renamed the third Hobbit film Kuhni, It's The Battle of The Five Armies now.

Anybody in the know about the composition and recording dates for Map to the Stars, Rosewater and There and Back Again? I'm surprised that HS would take on another film (Rosewater) while -presumably- being in the midst of working and TABA. I suppose he doesn't need a lot of sleep... :sleepy:

They renamed the third Hobbit film Kuhni, It's The Battle of The Five Armies now.

I think he knows that ;)

He seems like a sweet guy who prefers to keep to himself rather than get facetime with the camera.

Just because he looks and sounds bloody exhausted for most of that documentary doesn't mean that's how he usually sounds.

Of course, I've never met him or anything like you did Kuhni.

Harry looks like he is out of rehab too early. Sweating, fidgety and jittery with spastic hand movements. Yeah bad horns performance, riiiigghhtt.

But the ever gorgeous Lisbeth Scott is there beside the podium. :)

I hope the Dwarf Lords theme makes a triumphant come back in BOFA. Or something in that vein.