Which Unreleased Crusade Cue Are You Anticipating Most?

crumbs

T H E L A S T C R U S A D E  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which unreleased Crusade cue are you anticipating most?

• Indy's First Adventure (Complete)
    • The Boat Scene/Portuguese Coast
    • Father's Study
    • Journey to Austria
    • Father and Son Reunited
    • Marcus is Captured
    • The Austrian Way
    • Alarm!
    • To The Blimp
    • The Blimp Turns Around
    • Death of Kazim
    • On The Tank
    • Wrong Choice, Right Choice

And lastly, what cue are you most anticipating from THE LAST CRUSADE?

And it remains to be seen whether 'Don't Call Me Junior' will be tracked onto the end of 'Father and Son Reunited', or whether it will retain that cue's original alternate ending. Spielberg sure seemed a bit more fussy on the score in Crusade; there's so many alternates and things are generally all over the place.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to this release to replace as much of the old boot tracks that it can. In college I only had a 12 gig hard drive and preferred having my music collection in redbook format over MP3, and so when my CD got scratched, the MP3s now have a steady click-click-click tone underneath that makes them all but unlistenable, in addition to their hollow taped-in-a-wind-tunnel sound. And after listening to a near complete Crusade score for seven years or so, it makes the OST meh.

That being said, Indy's First Adventure Complete. I'd like to hear the second half of that piece in as good a quality as the first with no gap between the two.

Indy's First Adventure because it's terrific cue and it's complete here. I am also very interested in Journey to Austria, which I assume is that great cue when Indy and Elsa are on their way to the castle.

The Boat Scene is up there for me (the B Theme in full action glory!) and the Journey to Austria is quite nice as well. I just wish that Wrong Choice, Right Choice were going to be on the actual Last Crusade disc. But the finale cue is wonderful enough as it is. I'm pretty damn content with what we're about to get!

I've always been pretty satisfied with the OST for Last Crusade, so none of these am I eagerly awaiting. I voted for Indy's First Adventure, one of the best pieces from the score and music that I've always noticed was missing.

1)The cue when young indy is in the magic box and gets out of the train and you see him running down the track away from the train

2) Nearly all the germanic military sounding tracks used on several cues and especially when Indy and father are marched into the room which eventually is set on fire and where we find out that museum benefactor Donovan is a Nazi, and also when Donovan is in the car and has recieved a communique from Hitler saying 'germany has declared war on the Jones boys' --the immediate following 10 sec cue is magnificent and is also used when the blimp turns to move back towards germany.

I hope these cues are on the new disc

1)The cue when young indy is in the magic box and gets out of the train and you see him running down the track away from the train

2) Nearly all the germanic military sounding tracks used on several cues and especially when Indy and father are marched into the room which eventually is set on fire and where we find out that museum benefactor Donovan is a Nazi, and also when Donovan is in the car and has recieved a communique from Hitler saying 'germany has declared war on the Jones boys' --the immediate following 10 sec cue is magnificent and is also used when the blimp turns to move back towards germany.

I hope these cues are on the new disc

According to the posted track list, all that music is included on the new LC disc.

none for me. I'll probably give my LC to Neil's cousin.

Are you buying this set for anything other than the expanded Temple?

The Raiders expansions are hardly anything to write home about IMO, and if I remember correctly, you're in the 'KotCS sucks' camp?.

none for me. I'll probably give my LC to Neil's cousin.

Are you buying this set for anything other than the expanded Temple?

The Raiders expansions are hardly anything to write home about IMO, and if I remember correctly, you're in the 'KotCS sucks' camp?.

Joe likes Crystal Skull, IIRC.