Upcoming Films

Quintus

Yes, but unless you're Christopher Reeve, you can dance to any kind of music if you really want.

Of course, but Elvis or Madonna don't come under the Dance umbrella, like Techno, Trance, Hardcore and House do.

I know dude!

I was there!

You were on the club scene?

Actor Joel Kinnaman shot a 17-page monologue on Terrence Malick's upcoming Knight of Cups.

"I shot one day on 'Knight Of Cups,' and I had a 17-page monologue. And Christian Bale, who I was playing opposite—who had a lot of lines that would lead me into the next three pages—he hadn't seen his pages. So when we started shooting, he'd just walk off, and I'd be chasing him saying all this stuff, when he was actually the one who was supposed to be interested, and that's the reason that I was talking," Kinnaman explained. "And then into page nine of my monologue, I'd turn around and see Terry like a 150 yards away shooting some pink dog running around. It was indeed a very interesting experience. I have no idea what that film is."

ROTFLMAO

Grunge/Alternative in '90s scoring

Give me ONE EXAMPLE of that.

Heck, I wouldn't be able to give you one example of a score with Jazz-Funk or New Wave influences, but surely, you must have seen a movie with typical slices of Indie/Alternative guitars in the score at least once in your life? I'm not saying there weren't any other influences as well. If you know of any, I would be like to hear them. I guess I've also heard a lot of Hip Hop beats too. Today we hear just about everything in movies. The musical palette is bigger than ever.

Alex

What would be the point of that?

Could be B movie fun. While Sucker Punch was basically 3 or 4 short movies, I hope that this one will be 'Tank vs Samurai' for 90 minutes long without any diversions.

panzer_88_concept_art_02_zpsbf11416b.jpg

One-time Star Wars producer Gary Kurtz recently made waves with his cynical outlook on the franchise’s rudder post-Empire, but he’s long since moved on to other projects. At the moment, the priority is the horror film Panzer 88. Said Kurtz, “It’s a good, good project, you haven’t seen anything like it for a while. It’s a visceral, reality-based story with horror overtones, and the idea is to have it be like the best of the graphic novels these days.”

http://collider.com/panzer-88-plot-details-concept-art/

A large percentage of them yes, I think the non believers in general accept that. However there's bound to be quite a few characters who were just made up for pacing and romance purposes. Everybody loves a good page turner etc.