Hans Zimmer vs Hans Zimmer

Quintus

Hans Zimmer vs Hans Zimmer  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Whose music do you tend to enjoy more?

• Hans Zimmer's
    • Hans Zimmer's

This isn't about who you think is the superior composer of the two, but about whose music you tend to enjoy more.

After careful deliberation, I went in the end with Hans Zimmer.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After careful deliberation, I went in the end with Hans Zimmer.

After five seconds of drooling down my shirt, I realized that I could not agree with Quint. So I went with Hans Zimmer. Go, Hans Zimmer, go!

I know why this poll was created

There will never be a poll on this forum that Hans Zimmer will win

No, this poll was created because I was bored. Koray has never inspired me to create a poll. Having said that, I was thinking of starting a poll titled "Who is gay and proud?" Though I expect Steef to cast the first vote in that one.

Truthfully though, I'm genuinely interested to see who will win this particular poll. It's nail biting stuff.

It's okay, since it is a regular answer to many of my polls!

I expect the outcome to be as decisive as ever, regardless of the blithering fools who can't choose between their arse and their earhole.

And no, arse and earhole are not middle names of Mr Zimmer, or Mr Zimmer.

No, only if it ends in a tie. He can both win and lose, but he cannot not win just as he cannot not lose.

But surely by the same logic he can win whilst being a loser as he can lose whilst being a winner?

I'm also intrigued by the fact that Zimmer at the bottom is winning by quite a bit, any theories about it??

Quint led off the first by scoring the top Zimmer. I closed out the bottom of the first by bringing the home-team Zimmer in for a run, and it's been all him ever since.

No wait, the top Zimmer must've gotten two runs walked in. There's no way the bottom Zimmer would give up a 9-1 lead like that this late in the ballgame.

Apples and oranges, my friends.

It'd be hilarious if it was a tie.

Quint, I would have done the poll like this:

Hans Zimmer pre-MV

Hans Zimmer-MV/RC

I would have voted PRE MEDIA VENTURES. Yes, believe it. Aside from Thin Red Line, I appreciated Zimmer's musical voice when it was just him. Things like Rain Man, Thelma and Louise, even Driving Miss Daisy, all were unique and great. I must admit the more meditative parts of Last Samurai I think are good too- the action music is just out of place though.

Anyhow, hope this sets the record straight where my thoughts are concerning Zimmer.

Hey, I'm a sucker for a good underdog; I voted Hans Zimmer.

Call it mob mentality if you wish, but I had to vote for Hans Zimmer. Yes Hans Zimmer may be more popular than Hans Zimmer but I really believe that Hans Zimmer is just a better composer than Hans Zimmer.

No, this poll was created because I was bored. Koray has never inspired me to create a poll. Having said that, I was thinking of starting a poll titled "Who is gay and proud?" Though I expect Steef to cast the first vote in that one.

I'm not gay!

I can actually imagine some of the stupider members of this board mulling over this for a while, and then decide to cast their vote for... Hans Zimmer. :cool:

This might actually be the only poll where Hans Zimmer has a chance!

What if the other Zimmer is just JW in disguise? :cool:

Anyway

mrgadgetgooglechrome.gif