Michael Giacchino's LOST (2004-2010) - live concert tour in 2024

Jay

Wow, what other huge events happened while I was away from the board for 4 days? Yikes!

Will be getting for sure!

So maybe I'll get it tomorrow... :) I hope so, because the music from these episodes is what I wanted to get in the first place. The other set is fine (with great moments here and there), but this is the real deal.

Karol

I almost missed this. Totally ordered. And I was wondering why the hell the last two tracks from the S6 release were marked as bonus tracks...

This will be official soundtrack number 201 in my collection. :) Huzzah!

Mine arrived ;) This is really wonderful. I am much less disappointed with Giacchino's scoring of Jin/Sun's death now. I'm pretty sure the show's representation is not what's on the album, anyways. It's really lovely, though.

Most of it's on youtube at this point, so if you really can't stand to wait...

"Ultrasonic Flash". Wow. Probably the best statement of "There's No Place Like Home". Almost brings tears to my eyes.

It's just a shame that these episode scores were released as C&C or almost because they won't be represented with proper respect. If only all of season 6 were on one disc, it would be right. Oh, wait...

I got a shipping notice today, expecting them tomorrow. October presses on as the most expensive month for me, ever?

Medal Of Honor (PS3)

Grindhouse (Blu)

The Darjeeling Limited (Blu)

The Social Network (CD)

Bob Dylan: The Witmark Demos: 1962-1964

Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (PS3)

Rain Man (Perseverance)

Red Sonja (Perseverance)

LOST: The Final Season (signed by Giacchino)

LOST: The Final Episodes

The Special Relationship

Human Target (signed by McCreary)

Let Me In (signed by Giacchino)

I think hope that's it!

It's weird cause I ordered mine at like 3am or whenever they were announced last Monday. Also strange: I received two order confirmation e-mails. One when I first made the order (normal), and another one after the shipping confirmation (not normal, especially since it had a different order number).

Well I received mine yesterday and then several hours later I got an e-mail from Varese saying mine had shipped. :lol:

I ordered mine Tuesday night when I got home from work.

Well I received mine yesterday and then several hours later I got an e-mail from Varese saying mine had shipped. ;)

I ordered mine Tuesday night when I got home from work.

Hmph.

I ordered mine the Monday before and it's not here yet.

But since you're closer to California I suppose you would get it sooner, wouldn't you.

But what kind of information did you get exactly? I mean a date, specifically. I got two e-mails. One is the confirmation of the order and the other is the shipping notice. And they say both things happened yesterday. Which is incorrect, because I placed my order last monday.

Karol

I've always found Lost's percussion underwhelming, but I love the festive percussion in that track. The whole thing is awesome. Whether or not you are a fan of Desmond's sideways theme, that is a wonderful rendition.

But what kind of information did you get exactly? I mean a date, specifically. I got two e-mails. One is the confirmation of the order and the other is the shipping notice. And they say both things happened yesterday. Which is incorrect, because I placed my order last monday.

Karol

I got an order confirmation last Monday when I ordered the CD. I received the CD yesterday and then later on in the evening I received a shipping confirmation. Doesn't say what day it shipped but I'm guessing it was last Thursday or Friday.

Don't forget Varese is just settling in to their new site so there could be some glitches to iron out.

For some reason my account on the Varese website has changed and is now saying that I ordered the album today, even though I ordered it back on the 12th. I hope they don't bill me for two CD's. ;)

For some reason my account on the Varese website has changed and is now saying that I ordered the album today, even though I ordered it back on the 12th. I hope they don't bill me for two CD's. ;)

Same here. I've checked my credit account though, and there's one bill for about the right amount.

Me as well. I got a second order confirmation today. ;)

I emailed them about it but haven't heard anything yet.

I keep thinking "The Last Recruit" should have been on The Last Episodes set. I'm pretty sure it would have fit. The show's music took a turn at The Last Recruit which is evident in the following episodes, so I think it would have made a more functional listening experience. I just wish those had been moved, and "The Hole Shebang" and "Moving On" weren't there which would allow about a half an hour more of music.

Mine arrived today.

At the wrong address. Can't believe I did that again! Oh well, I'll have it in a few days. (And if anyone is feeling charitable reading this message, thanks but no thanks. I can wait. :lol:)

I got a response from Varese:

Unfortunately, due to a glitch in our new account system, your initial order for our new limited edition releases for Oct. 11 had to be cancelled and re-entered by us under a different invoice #. You will not be charged twice for your order and if you look on your account page you will see only the new order. However, due to the time involved in creating these new orders there was a delay in when your order shipped. I can confirm your new order #**** was shipped on 10/20/10. Look for your card being charged and a shipment confirmation e-mail to be sent out in the next few days. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your understanding.

So hopefully tomorrow or Saturday.