Justin

Melange

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 years later...

When a young man goes grows and goes off to college, discovers women, partying.....spending time on a message board is probably the least of his priorities.

When a young man goes grows and goes off to college, discovers women, partying.....spending time on a message board is probably the least of his priorities.

Hey, I did all that and I'm still here!

He's not even graduated college yet, he probably has a girlfriend he's more interested than say the current world of film music.

Hey, I did all that and I'm still here!

I did none of that (well ok, just the first one)... probably why I'm here.

He's not even graduated college yet, he probably has a girlfriend he's more interested than say the current world of film music.

As outlandish as it may seem, it is wholly possible to be interested both things at the same time.

I think Justin was/is involved with both the Air Force ROTC and the Civilian Air Patrol, and said something about spending the summer of '07 in Germany. He easily could have decided to pursue a military career. Good man. If he did he certainly wouldn't have time for silly things like this. My closest friend from high school went to Virgina Military Institute, I know.

he probably has a girlfriend he's more interested than say the current world of film music.

Interest in the current world of film music and a girlfriend aren't separated, for crying out loud. And I tend to think interest in the current world of film music and interest in JWfan have not much to do with each other ... the living proof being

Indy4 and Koran Savalas