What is the last video game you played?

Quintus

Approaching the end of Witcher 3.

Great game plagued by some bugs and occasional crashes. I'm glad I waited several patches to play it since it was apparently much worse at launch

no idea how many hours I played since the "time played" feature is bugged. I've been playing at for several weeks

The graphics are the same to my eye, but apparently the frame rate is higher and it's been slightly polished.

It's 60 fps now, but to be fair the game doesn't need it.

I don't remember the rolling sand dunes on PS3 during the sliding down level halfway through the game.

Anyone else here playing Life is Strange? This last episode was fucking amazing.

I'm certainly intruiged by it.

It plays just as fine 30fps IMO. It's not something that demands sharp reflexes or pixel perfect shooting action. And I never noticed a lack of sheen anyway. I honestly don't know what they were referring to in the Eurogamer article.

I'm waiting for the whole thing to be released. Not a fan of the episodic installments for these Telltale style games.

I think so far it's a lot better than TT choice-based games. In LiS the choices seem to actually matter and affect the game, and last episode's cliffhanger was so damn good. It was also the longest episode so far, clocking around 4 hours, where TT games usually last 2 hours if you're lucky and more based around the idea of illusion of choice.

I'm waiting for the whole thing to be released. Not a fan of the episodic installments for these Telltale style games.

I think so far it's a lot better than TT choice-based games. In LiS the choices seem to actually matter and affect the game, and last episode's cliffhanger was so damn good. It was also the longest episode so far, clocking around 4 hours, where TT games usually last 2 hours if you're lucky and more based around the idea of illusion of choice.

Good to hear. There's only one more episode left, right?

Good to hear. There's only one more episode left, right?

Yup.

:beerchug:

Would you believe, I've actually been a very shy person for most of my life and only the last couple of months I've opened up socially, after having had a (work-related) depression. This place has helped me train my social skills.

I don't get it either, but it's nothing to worry about in all honesty.

On the web, everytime we post, we wait, we read, we post. In real life these conversations would just all be instantaneous.

You're starting to post count pad as much as Stefan

Now I've asked you about. Have you forgotten?

Only you and Alvar seem to have an unhealthy obsession with my post count.

Post count is irrelevant

OK...

Look at my postcount! Look at the things i've done!

Just shows ill do anything to boost my postcount!

My postcount deserves....demands worship!

And I saved the best for last:

It's all about the postcount.

Obviously.

:beerchug:

Would you believe, I've actually been a very shy person for most of my life and only the last couple of months I've opened up socially, after having had a (work-related) depression. This place has helped me train my social skills.

wGd8sN3.gif

:eh::eh::eh:

Right... back on topic.

What's your fondest memory with a videogame? Something that happened in a game. Some cool kill, an act of awesomeness, or just an impossible achievement.

For me there are two that remain vividly in my mind: completing Devil May Cry on PS2 on the hardest difficulty... still the toughest, most frustrating game I've ever tried completing. But I prevailed, it took me lots of sweat and tears, but man it was the best day of my life when this shit was over. It's not something I will ever attempt again. :biglaugh:

Second something way too cool that happened during an online session of Far Cry on PC. There was a mode where each team had to take over three points on a map. Can't remember which map it was but it had vehicles. I was driving a sort of buggy with a couple of guys riding along. I was coming up to a small hill and all of a sudden another buggy (of the other team) appeared right in front of me, effectively flying over ours, because it came from the other side, with a steeper slope. We crossed each others path, one above the other, just centimeters from each other. Too bad that moment wasn't captured in some form, I would've loved to insert it here. That was one of my alltime favorite moments in all of gaming, because it had me laughing like an idiot for 5 minutes.

:eh::eh::eh:

;)

What's your fondest memory with a videogame?

Probably being a beast on Street Fighter II TURBO when I was 15 and seeing off literally every contender for about 2 hours in a local hairdressers which for some reason had the machine inside its waiting area. And then eventually going outside to find my BMX tyres had been slashed by a bitter beaten older teen.

That, or 8 player Halo in two different rooms via system link on Xbox before online console gaming.

My fondest memories are from Prince of Persia: The Shadow and the Flame -still play it to this day- particularly when I was a kid being scared of the main skeleton boss and asking my brother to complete the level for me :lol: Then the old Carmen San Diego for DoS where I remember starting playing alone in my grandmother's house in a family reunion and starting to ask every member of my family for what country did that flag belong to, and as the game progressed we would all end up playing together. Really good times.

And lastly I have the fondest memories of playing Trespasser and loving every minute of it. Such a neglected game in my opinion. I loved the exploration, the mistery, the Hammond monologues. For a JP fan like myself, seeing TLW island "from the inside" -sort of speak, even it it isn't completely canon- I loved making up stories of what happened in an abandoned building, particularly the town level is so eeire.

Fondest memory? Playing Fallout 3 for the first time and being completely mesmerized.

Hardest achievement? Platinum trophy in COD: World At War.

Other fond memories include playing GoldenEye, Agent Under Fire, Nightfire, Red Faction, Red Faction II, and Red Dead Revolver multiplayer with friends on PS2. Early online days of MOH: Rising Sun and Resistance: Fall Of Man were also some of the most fun I've had playing online.

And lastly I have the fondest memories of playing Trespasser and loving every minute of it. Such a neglected game in my opinion. I loved the exploration, the mistery, the Hammond monologues. For a JP fan like myself, seeing TLW island "from the inside" -sort of speak, even it it isn't completely canon- I loved making up stories of what happened in an abandoned building, particularly the town level is so eeire.

It was really a very engaging game..for the right players.

Shame it was a little broken or released before it's time. It could have been a great title if released 2-3 years later.

Finally finished Witcher 3

But seriously I'm a bit worried about my PS4. I got several CE-34878-0 Errors (game crashes) playing it and reading the web it seems to affect other games for many PS4 owners.I just hope it was limited to this game (I only had 2 freezes playing Dragon Age besides that)

Anyone here ever had games crashing on the PS4 ? (any game)