Terminator Genisys

MSM

Of course it could work; it's just typical BloodBoal. High possibility it won't work either, but where's the fun in being glass half empty all the time? ;)

I reckon it'll be the best Terminator film in the past 20 years (though to me nothing will beat Judgment Day). But then again, the competition does leave much to be desired anyway.

• 2 months later...

terminator-pic1.jpg

"Hasta la vista, baby. I want to thank the cast and crew of Terminator Genisys for a fantastic shoot," he wrote. "It was challenging, it was fun, and it was rewarding. From our director to the producers, from the camera team to catering, from visual effects to hair and makeup - we couldn't have done it without you. I can't wait to see our finished project and I know we'll remind the fans why they fell in love with the Terminator. On July 1, 2015, I'll be back."

I make you a counter-proposal, I will agree to your terms, ...if, ...if in addition to yourself, you hand over to me all data and material regarding the project called ...Genisys. :folder:

yeah...i didnt knew it was a reboot until yesterady, and i was kinda asking what it would imply to the franchise, is it the 1st movie remake, that are going to start the story from scratch ,etc?

It was originally advertised as Terminator 5 and 6, then it just became Terminator 5, now it's apparently a reboot. Might be one of those combo reboot/sequel deals.

Since the terminator film involve time travel, i suppose they will do a soft rebbot like in star trek.

And I suppose T-800 are more advanced now since their synth flesh grows old with time...

Well, the soft reboot in Star Trek kinda works because they declared that everything that transpires is in a parallel universe, distinct from the prime timeline begun in out 1960s. The point of Terminator time incursions is to affect the prime timeline itself, so if they knew they were making parallel dimensions, they would just keep sending them out to purge humans on all Earths.

Though I'd like to think that T3 and T4 didn't happen, and the TV show doesn't necessarily jive with the future that should have been made after T2, so maybe these are parallel dimensions after all.

• 4 weeks later...

More puzzling is Paramount announcing release dates for two follow-ups. Either they're insanely confident in how Genisys will perform, or they really want to get three movies done before the rights revert back to James Cameron in 2018.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a remake of a sequel to a rebooted prequel.

Is there a single word for that?

Yes. Genisys.

Genisys is forbidden.

I wonder who'll they'll bring in to compose this. I honestly wouldn't mind Danny Elfman returning. His work on Terminator Salvation is miles better than Brad Fiedel's awkward and dated score.

It'll probably be Brian Tyler though...