Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

crocodile

I have two Snyder films in my top 20 but I can honestly say I don't trust him. Sometimes people go down a path you cannot follow.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Blunt.jpg

Did Zack Snyder’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice just become even more crowded? If we are to believe this story that ran in the Belfast Telegraph over in the UK, then actress Emily Blunt is up for a role in the movie, a role said to possibly be Catwoman. I would take this news with not a grain, but perhaps a bucket of salt, but when it comes to this movie, I think we’ve learned that just about anything is possible. A year ago I doubt many thought Wonder Woman or Cyborg would be in it, and yet, here they are.

http://www.nerdist.com/2014/06/rumor-could-emily-blunt-be-joining-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/

Indeed.

Could this film possibly have a worse title?

You're a bit late to the party. We already came to this conclusion pages ago.

Indeed.

Could this film possibly have a worse title?

You're a bit late to the party. We already came to this conclusion pages ago.

I was about to say about Chaac being late.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably just someone working at STAR Labs or Luthor Corp, similar to how Richard Schiff was used in Man of Steel I'd imagine.

I'm going to say McNairy will probably play Green Lantern or Flash. He played a dick in Argo, and that could work well if Snyder's looking to bring in that Hal/Batman animosity in Justice League.

Look at the large green screen behind him ... what city will they destroy this time?

And do you think there's a chair with the name Superman too?

Bullshit look. Is this Armageddon or something? It's a damn superhero gathering. I'll never get the whole "let's make this superhero film super realistic" attitude.

Bullshit look. Is this Armageddon or something? It's a damn superhero gathering. I'll never get the whole "let's make this superhero film super realistic" attitude.

It would appear he is in Gotham. Seems right to me.

Maybe it will be a 2.5 hour philosophical treatise on the events from the first film. Batman and Superman sitting down at a table and talking. Could work.

And why shouldn't wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Martian and Cyborg join in on that? If it's just talking all throughout they can form the Justice League that way.

As much as I like these reveals of Batman and Superman, the filtering and posterization has me worried Snyder will abandon that neo-realistic look from Man of Steel and have Batman v. Superman stylized akin to 300, Watchmen and Sucker Punch. I don't mind it when it's used effectively, I just hope he'll modulate it and pull back when necessary.