How many of your replies have been 'quick Replies'?

Morlock

How Much?  

18 members have voted

1. 1.

• 100%
    • other (how could you?)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an extreeeeeeeeeeeemely slow dial up. I am connected at 28 now, which is lucky, since I usualy get only 26 (!)

This is the single greatest update This site has ever had.

Sorry, but I can't disagree more. I think this is a great update, but there have been many, many, many other superior updates in all respects (format and contents). I'm sure many others will agree.

This is the single greatest update This site has ever had.

Sorry, but I can't disagree more. I think this is a great update, but there have been many, many, many other superior updates in all respects (format and contents). I'm sure many others will agree.

Ok, how about we agree that the 'Quick Reply' is the single most greatest update this site has ever had? :music::D

It's just quick reply it's not like all the Indy scores have been released and we were all just sent free copies.

Justin -Who thinks it's good but not "AMAZING!!" :D

It's just quick reply it's not like all the Indy scores have been released and we were all just sent free copies.

You mean you didn't get your copies?

Neil

So far I have used this quick reply function about 1979 times

Free copies went to those of us over 17.

and not to critcize but I too don't care for the top banner, I would prefer ad blockier font.

Still its my favorite site and such a small unimportant thing.

Ok, how about we agree that the 'Quick Reply' is the single most greatest update this site has ever had? :)  :)

There have been so many great updates in this site since February 1999 that I can't help but find this comment quite unfair, to say the least.

I've never noticed this quick reply thing until now...

Well, doesn't change so much, does it ?

Halucination is the first sign of obsession.

You're coming to this site all the time and need hallucinations to realize that people here have an obsession? :)

Marian - who likes that the :) is back.

stewdog1 wrote:

Ok, how about we agree that the 'Quick Reply' is the single most greatest update this site has ever had?  

There have been so many great updates in this site since February 1999 that I can't help but find this comment quite unfair, to say the least.

Ricard, now that I have found this quote select function, I too think this is the greatest enhancement to our ability to post that we've ever had. I just love it. Another reason to love this site.

Joe

Ahem....what's the difference exactly between the "quick" reply and the regular "post new reply" thing ? :roll:

Ricard, now that I have found this quote select function, I too think this is the greatest enhancement to our ability to post that we've ever had.  

Since when "the greatest enhancement to our ability to post" equals "the single greatest update"?

Ahem....what's the difference exactly between the "quick" reply and the regular "post new reply" thing ? :roll:

No difference.

But with the quick replay button you miss many posting features.

Andreas ( Admin )

This is much quicker, but I keep forgetting to hit Submit, and I keep hitting Post Reply after I have typed my message in which case I have to redo it!!!!!!! I know I know, I'm as Dumb as 2 short planks sometimes 8O

This is much quicker, but I keep forgetting to hit Submit, and I keep hitting Post Reply after I have typed my message in which case I have to redo it!!!!!!!  I know I know, I'm as Dumb as 2 short planks sometimes 8O

I've done that as well.

I guess that makes me as dumb as that box Steef keeps of his hair.

Neil

Johnny when I see your picture I always think of Dr. Demento,