Ludwig Göransson - OPPENHEIMER (2023)

Chewy

• 3 weeks later...

Almost every score these days get a live to picture concert.

Can't wait for "Sharknado 7: Killer Sharks vs Nazi Clowns from Outer Space - Part 1" in concert, conducted by Ludwig Wicki and performed by the London Symphony Orchestra.

I think Hans is forever replaced.
Thank god Spielberg is faithful and only goes to another composer when Williams is unavailable for some serious reason or when eventually he will become one with the Force. 

56 minutes ago, JTW said:

I think Hans is forever replaced.
Thank god Spielberg is faithful and only goes to another composer when Williams is unavailable for some serious reason or when eventually he will become one with the Force. 

Yeah it’s a shame, I loved the Nolan HZ collaborations. But as Zimmer decided to pass on Tenet after the experience on Dunkirk, I wonder if he himself is happy with his decision. I kind of think so as he is working closely with Villeneuve now.

On 14/12/2023 at 3:29 PM, Toillion said:

Oppenheimer live in concert at UCLA's Royce Hall. Nolan will be there for an introduction. 

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/universal-pictures-and-syncopy-announce-oppenheimer-live-in-concert-302015941.html

According to the 'Oppenheimer' page at the Royce Hall website, this event has already sold out.

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Corellian2019 said:

I'm assuming that the electronics were left as part of the soundtrack and not recreated with a live synthesizer

That's what I thought as well. So presumably this was a mostly string orchestra, with the horn baums in Can You Hear The Music and Destroyer of Worlds being synth.

• 1 month later...