Grammy nod for POA

sulky

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The longest name for an award, certainly. Do they have to wrap that around the entire trophy? :music:

John- who generally doesn't care about awards but likes to see Williams win anything.

Maybe the Grammy people will realise last years Oscars were a joke and give it to Williams for his superior composition to any of the LotR scores.

PoA is now a shure thing for an Oscar nomination,I hope Terminal isn't nominated with it.

K.M.

It would be cool if 50 cent or someone like that gave the award to JW.

why would you want an utter piece of garbage like that to give an award to John?

Joe, who enjoys the repetitive joke, you can't spell crap without rap.

Only a piece of garbage would call someone garbage because of the way they dress and the music they perform.

8O

If someone chooses to represent himself in a particularly negative fashion to the public, expect criticism.

Neil

"Gee, that's funny.  I've never seen garbage eat garbage before."

I was quoting from that movie tonight at the bar I was at. My cousin caught the reference. :thumbup:

Neil

Ah get over it. I've been here long enough to expect what goes on here. And even if it should offend me, it doesn't. It's just the nature of this palce. And it keeps me coming back again and again.

So then i'm a piece of garbage, since i wear phatfarm, ecko, enyce, i wear bo jackson, nike up towns, Timberlands, i have my hat tilted to the side, i rarely wear a belt so my pants hang down and i like rap?

all I can say it pull your pants up then, that isn't cool, its just stupid looking, and no it doesn't make you garbage.

I have no idea what that other stuff is you wear.

Apparently HPFAN doesn't know how to wear a hat. Let me show you how:

Exhibit A:

spielberg.jpg

Here we see Mr. Spielberg, an avid wearer of hats. Mr. Spielberg knows how to wear a hat. You can see how the hat is fit on the head in a very even, symmetrical manner. The hat is as close to the right ear as it is to the left. It is fit snugly on his head. This hat's not going anywhere.

Exhibit B:

emine1.jpg

Here we have Mr. Cent. He often wears hats and other things atop his head. However, Mr. Cent does not know how to wear a hat. The hat is much closer to his right ear than it is to his left. It looks as if a mere light breeze could take the hat right off. (It is also worthy of note that it appears Mr. Cent has to go peepee real bad in this photo.)

The 50 Cent photo/joke has created a gathering around my desk at work.

They asked who this funny guy was and I said "Naturally,' he's a fan of John Williams." A few scratched their heads.

Jeff