The Guess the Screenshot game

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recognised #3 straight away. I can't for the life of me place it though! I'm sure it's the opening scene of a film and it's a fire in an aeroplane hangar! Is it Foreign Correspondant? I'm pretty sure it isn't, but DAMN!!!!

#2 looks like The 39 Steps

I recognised #3 straight away. I can't for the life of me place it though! I'm sure it's the opening scene of a film and it's a fire in an aeroplane hangar!

Almost there......

Is it Foreign Correspondant? I'm pretty sure it isn't, but DAMN!!!!

You blew it.

#2 looks like The 39 Steps

39 wrongs.

I recognised #3 straight away. I can't for the life of me place it though! I'm sure it's the opening scene of a film and it's a fire in an aeroplane hangar!

Almost there......

Is it Foreign Correspondant? I'm pretty sure it isn't, but DAMN!!!!

You blew it.

Aaaaargh I knew it. Let me ponder this a while. I remember it's a brilliant opening scene. Quite spectacular too.

Is #2 The Farmer's Wife?

:) Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I know #3, though I'm not 100%. I think it's Saboteur.

Correct. 2 down. 2 to go.

Isn't #2 from I Confess?

Correct :) 3 down, one to go

The fourth one is the only one that's not immediately recognizable.

Family Plot?

You chose......poorly.

No, it's not "Marnie" or "Frenzy" and I'll have that cd copy of "Spacecamp" now, thank you very much. Very astute of you to notice that it's a colour movie!!! :cool:

Actually it was #3 you got right :thumbup: You're not great with numbers, are you? 1, 2, 3, 4 (3 comes after 2 and before 4)

Match Point?

Damn, that was quick!

My Dad had no idea his name appeared in this film until a friend called him up and told him to go see it. The friend didn't specify why, just told him to keep his eyes wide open for the first 10 minutes. In the end Mum went by herself. She was surprised when this shot came up, to say the least. Needless to say, Dad now owns the DVD! :rolleyes:

How about this?

PDVD_008.jpg