Chatroom?

Did you noticed that Steph Ancos said that Mikko is a stupid name?

Mirko - who's name is similar to Mikko, Marc and Mark.

Oh I am crushed. How could you Stefan? I though you were my friend!! LIER!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friend?

I don't even know who the hell you are?

You have 1515 posts.

But 1500 are about that damn FOTR set.

You're still interested about post count? bowdown

You, that have 1000+ posts with just the word "indeed" in it.

Mirko - who perfectly know Steef's upcoming reply.

As usual you have completely missed the point of what I was trying to say.

Nope, that's just what I let you intend. :P

Even goldfish can be trained, but this is getting ridiculous.

Yes, to find orichalcum. No wait, that was amber fish. Sorry. :|

You are indeed my greatest failure.

You're not as good as Alex in provoking me. He's winning 2-0. And the game is over, I swear! bowdown

I have successfully entered the chat room now, though it seems to be relatively unpopular. Can we schedule a mass meeting? I know we have people all over the world, but maybe we could come up with a date and time.

Tim

Friend?

I don't even know who the hell you are?

You have 1515 posts.

But 1500 are about that damn FOTR set.

You do not seem to get my sarcasm. Or you just answer in that really nasty way of yours no matter the post.

Thanks for that one Steef. I never presumed to be your friend. And have you every tallied my posts and their content? If you had you would notice that the majority of them are infact about John Williams' music. ;)

You do not seem to get my sarcasm. Or you just answer in that really nasty way of yours no matter the post.

Thanks for that one Steef. I never presumed to be your friend. And have you  every tallied my posts and their content? If you had you would notice that the majority of them are infact about John Williams' music. ;)

Don't get upset, man.

He accuse almost everyone of not-talking about Williams, while half of his posts are about other things, and thousand of posts have only the world "indeed" in them. Don't take too seriously what he say, he's playing the role of the annoying top-poster, the one everyone must love and serve. We're all his slaves, and his job is basically to provoke and to piss off the other members.

But in PMs and emails he's totally different. When nobody but you is reading what he write, he's a nice person, and intelligent, the exact contrary of the public versin of himself. His character is that, we can't change this. Live with it, and try to not get angry, it's not worthy.

Well I tend to get little too upset for nothing. I try not to care any more in the future.

The Chatroom is MINE. Go there go NOW at your peril. Dangerous times lie ahead for those who are brave enough to enter.

Will this kind of team bashing ever ends?

I don't care if someone doesn't like me, nobody's perfect! "Growing up"? And you judge a person just from a message board? Come on! LOL

How do you know what kind of person I really am? I do have a lot of friends, who knows me in person like me for what I am! This is so ridiculous, saying a person is mature or not only by reading some sentence on a message board written in not-your-first-language. LOL.

For what you know, I may be not the guy in the photo I've always uploaded (who in fact is a friend of mine) and probably my name isn't even Mirko. Who knows me in the real life here? Nobody! So I could have lied and acted a character since the day I register, for what you really know... :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

I passed all of Elite Force and the Expansion Pack as well. It's good to be Janeway for a while. Coffee...black.

P.S. Im in my ready room if anyone wants to discuss VOYAGER's schematics.

• 5 weeks later...

Sure. It is an exciting Friday night indeed. ;) I could chat to alleviate my boredom.

Sure. It is an exciting Friday night indeed. :) I could chat to alleviate my boredom.

Maybe the problem is that you're sitting in front of the computer, instead of, you know, doing something constructive like rejoining the world.

Just a suggestion :|

Tim

Great. Now it's turning into one of those threads

Don't get upset, man.

He accuse almost everyone of not-talking about Williams, while half of his posts are about other things, and thousand of posts have only the world "indeed" in them. Don't take too seriously what he say, he's playing the role of the annoying top-poster, the one everyone must love and serve. We're all his slaves, and his job is basically to provoke and to piss off the other members.

But in PMs and emails he's totally different. When nobody but you is reading what he write, he's a nice person, and intelligent, the exact contrary of the public versin of himself. His character is that, we can't change this. Live with it, and try to not get angry, it's not worthy.

Aside from Incanus, Composer_Fan, and even Andreas (who stopped by for a few minutes), no one else was in the chatroom during at least a 3 hour window during some primetime hours.

Fore shame!

Tim

• 3 weeks later...