What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Newer Films)

King Mark

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Disco Stu said:

Maybe King Mark lives in another dimension with physics different from our own!

what I meant is that it looked more realistic than car chases in superhero movies .And it looked more like it was filmed than CGI, although it probably was CGI

20 minutes ago, king mark said:

what I meant is that it looked more realistic than car chases in superhero movies .And it looked more like it was filmed than CGI, although it probably was CGI

I knew what you meant. There has been an annoying trend for a while now to do this stuff with computers instead of for real like they used to. Everything looks like a video game, it's really lazy and it looks shit. 

15 hours ago, king mark said:

Beauty and the Beast would be strictly for Emma Watson, but she has this other movie coming out soon

She's the worst thing about it. She can't sing. And I've been defending her acting so far, but she's really a lousy actress in this one.

She was great in The Bling Ring but I've never seen her in anything else where I was impressed by her acting.  In the Harry Potter films she acted so much with her eyebrows it was genuinely distracting.  She got by on her charm.

There are some actresses I'd see a film their in that looks like its probably bad, just because said actress is in it... but Emma Watson?  What's the allure of her?  She isn't a great actress, she is't super hot, and she seems like she'd be quite boring to talk to in real life.

I never said her causes weren't important, just that she seems like kind of a pill.  I don't really find Emma Stone hot either, but I could imagine myself having way more interesting conversation with her than Watson.

6 hours ago, Jay said:

Awesome post KM, thanks for finally contributing!

well, I had to catch up. I'll try to be more regular

One thing I do is I have a special  notebook where I write down every movie I see and videogame I play so I remember even years after. I've been writing this stuff down since 2001

i highly recommend it

I write it down by hand every time I come back from the cinema. since it's a habit I don't forget

it's like my Media Diary

Lets see I completed 144 videogames (fully played to the end) since 2009 (when I bought my xbox360). if you average 60 hours a game (could even be more)  that's 8640 hours, or 360days...almost 1 year of continual playing

4 hours ago, king mark said:

I write it down by hand every time I come back from the cinema. since it's a habit I don't forget

it's like my Media Diary

Lets see I completed 144 videogames (fully played to the end) since 2009 (when I bought my xbox360). if you average 60 hours a game (could even be more)  that's 8640 hours, or 360days...almost 1 year of continual playing

Sony has an arbitrary tracking system and will include it sometimes in their weekly update emails. Last I noticed I was nearing 10,000 hours. I created my account in 2006. So we're about even in how much of a life we don't have!

I'm sure you have. 

On 4/19/2017 at 3:31 PM, Jay said:

I never said her causes weren't important, just that she seems like kind of a pill.

Are you saying she's chewable like a Flintstone vitamin, or that you'd swallow her like an aspirin? 

5 hours ago, I Need About Tree Fiddy said:

That's the only number of halves there can ever be. In anything. 

That's why the last one doesn't work.

10 hours ago, I Need About Tree Fiddy said:

I'm sure you have. 

Are you saying she's chewable like a Flintstone vitamin, or that you'd swallow her like an aspirin? 

Calling a boring person a pill is a common expression, Wojo.