Who Is The Hottest Actress . . .

Josh500

We had a similar thread once before, and I think Emma Watson won by a landslide. (Either her or Karen Allen in Raiders, anyway.) So who is it now? Personally, Ziyi Zhang in Memoirs pretty much tops the list. Also, Natalie Portman in SW and Jennifer Garner in CMIYC. I'd also add Catherine Zeta-Jones in TT, but to be honest, I don't think she's all that hot like everyone seems to think. Emma Watson is probably still the hottest teenager to star in a JW-scored movie . . . or three of them. ;)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maureen O'Hara (The Rare Breed), Audrey Hepburn (How to Steal a Million), Natalie Wood (Penelope), I always had a crush on Barbara Feldon (Fitzwilly), Pamela Sue Martin was kind of adorable in Poseidon Adventure, Ava Gardner was in her 50s when she did Earthquake, but she was a stunner in her day. Melinda Dillon looked her best in Close Enounters of the Third Kind. Of course Karen Allen from Raiders of the Lost Ark, Marie-Josée Croze from Munich.

There are quite a few, I just can't settle on just one of them. I must have all of them. ;)

Tim

Maureen O'Hara (The Rare Breed), Audrey Hepburn (How to Steal a Million), Natalie Wood (Penelope), I always had a crush on Barbara Feldon (Fitzwilly), Pamela Sue Martin was kind of adorable in Poseidon Adventure, Ava Gardner was in her 50s when she did Earthquake, but she was a stunner in her day. Tim

Wow, I really have to get a hold of these old JW-scored movies. I'm ashamed to say I have never seen any of the above movies before, although I do own Earthquake on DVD.

Emma Watson in Harry Potter and the...

Julia Roberts in Hook (although her hotness was downplayed in most of her scenes)

Michelle Pfeiffer in The Witches of Eastwicke (although her hotness reached its' apex in Batman Returns)

I was also going to say Marie Josee Croze in Munich.she's a french canadian actress,and I've seen her in other films here and she's hot.

Isn't Emma Watson like 17 now?Anyways she looked better in PoA than GoF.I hope the trend doesn't continue downwards.

K.M.

I was also going to say Marie Josee Croze in Munich.she's a french canadian actress,and I've seen her in other films here and she's hot.

Isn't Emma Watson like 17 now?Anyways she looked better in PoA than GoF.I hope the trend doesn't continue downwards.

K.M.

Emma looked better in PoA because the film sounded so much better than GoF.Period.

;) Huh? I'm not sure I get your logic.

Sorry.

I ment Williams' music in PoA was so beautiful that it made Emma look great comparing the music(whoeveritwrote)

in GoF.

(Not the best post in the forum history)

lol

Kate Capshaw, Valerie Perrine, Susannah York, Cher, Susan Sarandon, Susan Backlinie in Jaws, Nancy Allen, Susan Blakely, Goldie Hawn, Carrie Fisher, Elise Neal, Julia Ormond, Joan Allen, Leah Thompson, Kelly Preston and Laura Dern are a few other women I would add.

They'll try to "sex up" Ginny in the sixth film in an attempt to push Hermione to the side. The audience will be confused as to why he fancies her when he had a perfectly pretty gal within reach the whole time.

Anyway, my answer is Margot Kidder in Superman: The Movie.

I always assumed that "book Hermione" is uglier compared to "movie Hermione"

Dunno about Margot Kidder.I've always found her rather plain

K.M.

Tough one since John Williams has done so many films and there is more then one hot actress that has starred in a John Williams score. I have to think about it. But anyway here one. Alison Doody

IJ3_IA_216_R.jpg

- Marc, who quite frankly thinks her hotness is overrated.

I agree with you, but that's probably a bad picture to use as an example for that particular argument.

Tim

You should of use a picture her in her appearance in yule ball scene in Harry Potter Goblet of Fire film as a very good example even though John Williams didn't do the score for it but still did the previous three films.

Meaning they'll have to ugly up Emma Watson for HBP so it makes sense for Harry to fall for a freckly redhead.

Shallow much? Why wouldn't he fall for Ginny? It's not like romantic chemistry is automatically produced between Harry and Hermione because Hermione's attractive. It obviously has more to do with personality. I don't think Hermione being pretty makes the idea of Harry and Ginny far-fetched at all.

Ray Barnsbury

I believe he's implying that there is no set-up between Ginny and Harry in the movies for that pairing to make any real sense, and it would then seem sudden and nonsensical for them to fall for each other in a romanic way.

Tim

Meaning they'll have to ugly up Emma Watson for HBP so it makes sense for Harry to fall for a freckly redhead.

Shallow much? Why wouldn't he fall for Ginny? It's not like romantic chemistry is automatically produced between Harry and Hermione because Hermione's attractive. It obviously has more to do with personality. I don't think Hermione being pretty makes the idea of Harry and Ginny far-fetched at all.

Ray Barnsbury

It just doesn't strike me as believable on-screen because Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson have such great chemistry, the idea of Ginny jumping in feels really awkward. Plus, I was expecting something to happen between Harry and Hermione since all of the character development was there between them, instead we got a monster in Harry's pants for the red thing. Stupid Rowling and her missed opportunities.

I'm with you on the films, there's been no lead-up to Harry and Ginny at this point. To be honest, I could've done without that part of HBP, but I guess it makes it more realistic (the guy has to get some at SOME point, right??).

Ray Barnsbury - who wonders if Bonnie Wright is growing up nicely

I'm with you on the films, there's been no lead-up to Harry and Ginny at this point. To be honest, I could've done without that part of HBP, but I guess it makes it more realistic (the guy has to get some at SOME point, right??).

Of course, not everyone has sex when they're still a teenager. :mrgreen:

Natalie Portman on Attack of the Clones, Laura Dern on Jurassic Park, and others, of course... but I don't really care for the hottest actress and rather the one that thouch me deeper on an emotinal way... and that has to go the one and only Audrey Hepburn on Always.

Well, since all the obvious names have already been dropped (and my personal favorites are natalie portman, what's-her-name assassin from Clones and, being the pederast that I am, emma watson), I'll go for embeth davitz in Schindler's list. Although of course she looks much better in AoD and the Bicentennial Man.

And, since I already admitted to being a pederast, I'll also add the girl who plays parvati in PoA. Sweet...

- Marc, who quite frankly thinks her hotness is overrated.

I agree with you, but that's probably a bad picture to use as an example for that particular argument.

Tim

I think what makes Emma Watson so hot is her personality. She seems such an intelligent, down-to-earth, sweet girl in her interviews that she's one of those girls who gets to be irresistible. Her looks are okay -- she's definitely above-average pretty -- but not really drop-dead gorgeous, who'd be judged on looks alone.

Kate Capshaw, Valerie Perrine, Susannah York, Cher, Susan Sarandon, Susan Backlinie in Jaws, Nancy Allen, Susan Blakely, Goldie Hawn, Carrie Fisher, Elise Neal, Julia Ormond, Joan Allen, Leah Thompson, Kelly Preston and Laura Dern are a few other women I would add.

I said the hottest actress that ever starred in a JW-scored movie, not any actress you can think of. :D

I always assumed that "book Hermione" is uglier compared to "movie Hermione"

K.M.

That's true, actually. In the book, Hermione is described as nothing less than ugly. In the movie, of course, you can't have an ugly actress play a leading role, so they hired Emma Watson, who is of course anything but ugly.

being the pederast that I am . . .

Oh, so you like adolescent boys??? :mrgreen::D

I said the hottest actress that ever starred in a JW-scored movie, not any actress you can think of. :rolleyes:

Sorry I'm not drooling over some 16 or 17 year old girl but all those women were hot to me at the time they appeared in a JW scored film. :P

I said the hottest actress that ever starred in a JW-scored movie, not any actress you can think of. :rolleyes:

Sorry I'm not drooling over some 16 or 17 year old girl but all those women were hot to me at the time they appeared in a JW scored film. :P

I know in the US you're more uptight in that respect, but in Europe it's okay to drool over some 16 or 17 year old -- if she's hot. :P