King Mark

Most annoying type of fans  

35 members have voted

1. 1. pick one and explain reason

• LotR fans
    • Harry Potter fans
    • Star Wars (including Prequels )fans
    • other

I would be considered a "Nintendo fanboy" (which one could not determine from my avatar).

Yes, I think I might fall into that category, at least for consoles (I play a lot of PC games too). But I have no idea what's in your avatar, I can barely see it.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be considered a "Nintendo fanboy" (which one could not determine from my avatar).

Yes, I think I might fall into that category, at least for consoles (I play a lot of PC games too). But I have no idea what's in your avatar, I can barely see it.

It depicts Mario being strapped to a car battery by two men in "Sony" and "Sega" shirts.

Williams fans who don't care about anything beyond Star Wars, Superman, Harry Potter and Spielberg sci-fi/genre.

Exactly...

Pretentious John Williams fans that think his score for serious movies are better?

I voted for one option, but I regret casting that vote.

The most annoying type of fanboy is the one who sees their world in a delusional state of black white exclusivity. The SW fans who hate Star Trek, the Trekkies who hate Star Wars, the SW fans who hate Lord of the Rings, the Harry Potter fans who hate Lord of the Rings, the Lord of the Rings fans who hate Harry Potter, the Zimmer fanboys who hate good music, the good music fanboys who hate Zimmer, the DC fanboys who hate Marvel, the Mac fanboys who hate PC fanboys, the PC fanboys who hate Macs, etcetera etcetera etcetera. Close minded fanboys are the bane.

I have never encountered a "Harry Potter fanboy" before (though I have encountered a "Harry Potter fangirl", who hated the films for the slightest deviation from the novels).

Hm. I do too, actually.

How about Williams fans who time and again state their appreciation for Zimmer and MV on this forum?

;)

Williams fans who don't care about anything beyond Star Wars, Superman, Harry Potter and Spielberg sci-fi/genre.

Exactly...

Pretentious John Williams fans that think his score for serious movies are better?

I'm not sure anybody does... At best, some regard his serious scores as equal to his adventurous ones.

Exactly...

These too.

Exactly...

These too.

And also the JW fans who think they tower over everyone else because they seem to think they are more important. :blink:

Exactly...

These too.

And also the JW fans who think they tower over everyone else because they seem to think they are more important. :blink:

Che cosa?

Exactly...

These too.

And also the JW fans who think they tower over everyone else because they seem to think they are more important. :(

Especially them...

Damn, I hate JW fanboys... :lol:

Considering that Ricard, the founder of this Forum and JWFAN.NET is Member # 3, and Andreas is 2.

But who is number 1?

It's me.

That would be me. I've never listened to a Williams score that wasn't part of one of these franchises. And I don't care.

In fact, aside from when I actually watched the movies, the only soundtracks of William's I have listened to are from SW, Potter, and Indy.

That would be me. I've never listened to a Williams score that wasn't part of one of these franchises. And I don't care.

In fact, aside from when I actually watched the movies, the only soundtracks of William's I have listened to are from SW, Potter, and Indy.

Demon be gone!

That is actually... very sad. You miss a lot of incredible music.

While I own every post 1970 Williams album ever released ,I would define myself as "who cares more" about SW,Superman ,Harry Potter and Spielberg adventure genre

But that is an informed opinion after countless hours of listening. Also that Williams non celebratory fanfare concert music isn't very good.

While I own every post 1970 Williams album ever released ,I would define myself as "who cares more" about SW,Superman ,Harry Potter and Spielberg adventure genre

The vast majority of Williams' best scores do fall in that category.

It's wonderful that you do not care. I have an area on my mantle I'd love to place you on. No, second thoughts I'll give you to my dog. No wait, the junkyard would be the perfect place actually. My dog doesn't need crap in his teeth after all. :P