Man Of Steel (2013 Superman reboot directed by Zack Snyder)

Luke Skywalker

1354297755120.jpg

1354297867023.jpg

Not a fan, but I've never seen her looking as good as in these pics.

For a long time in Europe, spending all that time and money in nice looking teeth (healthy white teeth was important but they didn't have to straight) was considered shallow. The tide is turning and now an insane amount of teenagers are starting to wear braces.

Alex

My god, Kristen Stewart dominates a topic on JWFan for several pages. Worse yet, we get to see several pictures of her in not too bad quality. I hope it all ends on December 21st...

Karll

Not a fan, but I've never seen her looking as good as in these pics.

For a long time in Europe, spending all that time and money in nice looking teeth (healthy white teeth was important but they didn't have to straight) was considered shallow. The tide is turning and now an insane amount of teenagers are starting to wear braces.

Alex

I agree, the blond pics do her justice. that top pic screams Heroin however.

Nah, just makeup and Hollywood diet. Unfortunately.

Good teeth are central to any person's smile, which is often something that people are attracted to. Crooked, mangled, dirty, missing, and/or decayed teeth are a sign of bad hygiene, poor health, and/or poverty, and really don't help improve a person's attractiveness, no matter how big her boobs might actually be.

27583699.jpg

Kristen Stewart, a beautiful girl? Why yes, I suppose, she may have good looking toes or a cute elbow. But her face would be a good reason to remove all the lightbulbs from the hotel room and hide them.

Yes.

Kristen Stewart, a beautiful girl? Why yes, I suppose, she may have good looking toes or a cute elbow. But her face would be a good reason to remove all the lightbulbs from the hotel room and hide them.

Mate you'd crumble where you stood if she peeled down her knickers and beckoned you in with her come hither finger, so behave yourself lad!

I suppose if I were divorced, slightly drunk and hadn't been laid in a few months I'd cave in and do the deed.

Mate you'd crumble where you stood if she peeled down her knickers and beckoned you in with her come hither finger, so behave yourself lad!

come on Lee, she's isn't that pretty, Would you crumble if Pamela Anderson peeled down to her knickers and beckons you with a finger, or would you think bitch fucked tommy lee and that other cracker, and she's full of hep C, sure she is pretty and her boobs are big, fake but big but Hep C. well think of it this way Stewart screwed Robbie Pattinson and it looks like he last bathed in 2004.

I do not find her the least bit attractive. And her body is so plain.

I don't think Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are bad actors. It's just the source material in Twilight just isn't good to begin with. Anyone can look bad with what Mrs. Meyer writes.

Taylor Lautner is... well, he can't act. Not even if he does a Gus van Sant movie.

Not sure about Pattinson, but I've yet to see a performance from her that I've really bought (with the exception of Adventureland and maybe Zathura). Then again I haven't seen many movies with her. But from what I've seen, she's certainly not a "great" actress, and blockbuster roles really don't seem to suit her.

And Stewart never seemed appealing to me, but those blond pics of her certainly work in her favour. Thought it was a different person for a sec.

I don't think Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are bad actors. It's just the source material in Twilight just isn't good to begin with. Anyone can look bad with what Mrs. Meyer writes.

Taylor Lautner is... well, he can't act. Not even if he does a Gus van Sant movie.

Not sure about Pattinson, but I've yet to see a performance from her that I've really bought (with the exception of Adventureland and maybe Zathura). Then again I haven't seen many movies with her. But from what I've seen, she's certainly not a "great" actress, and blockbuster roles really don't seem to suit her.

And Stewart never seemed appealing to me, but those blond pics of her certainly work in her favour. Thought it was a different person for a sec.

You need to see this movie ASAP.

Speaking of hot chicks on heroin, anyone seen the mug shots of Lisa Robin Kelly, Eric Foreman's sister? Forget Nancy Reagan's frying egg commercials, this lady is a new breed of anti-drug warning.

A very interesting poster. Quite a departure from The Star Trek Rises poster. Seems like they are trying to show that this is not the Superman you're used to in the movies. Which I don't mind at all.

Really looking forward to a Superman movie with more dialogue than there are words in War and Peace and being riveted to convoluted plot for plot's sake.

Like the Batman movies, I'm expecting to watch it just the once.

Maybe in the first time in history superman will use his 'superspeech'.

Snyder: "I had to slo-mo it or else people wouldn't understand what Superman was saying."

Awful poster. Doesn't do its job of making me want to see the film, in fact it does the opposite and makes me not want to

Christ, Jason you really love to bitch and whine about the peripherals of a film don't you?

Oooohhh...this trailer indicates the film might suck, urgh, this poster turns me off it.

For a guy with considerable intellect you do get influenced by promotional bullshit?

Trailer and posters have never told me anything about the actual quality of a film, and never will. They are basically irrelevant

Are those made of Kryptonite? Or else it's just stupid. Oh again, like all Supes movies or any of his story, it's always him being stupid. The guy is stupid, really, because there's nothing he can't do.

Maybe he let himself being caught, because he want to be judged for his action.

Yes, I can see this happening.

Judge: You can't slap respected citizens like Mr. Zod in the face, Superman.

Superman: But your honor, he's General Zod from Kr...

Judge: Quiet! I hereby sentence you to 48 hours community work. The next weekend you will be working a shrimp boat. That will give you plenty of time to think about your actions.

Superman: Thank you, your honor.

Twelve Futile Men

Hate to be gloomy here, honestly, but if it's really a story about Superman giving himself up to be judged for his 'crimes' (likely to be moral dilemmas written up to make the audience ponder and emphasise with both sides, but mainly Superman's), handled with the subtetly of a man who, well, a man who puts a bomb on a ferry full of cons and civs. It'll be sledgehammer morality for the masses.

That idea will send me to sleep. Superman shouldn't send anyone to sleep.

This needed to be scripted by the Watchmen guy.

Maybe he let himself being caught, because he want to be judged for his actions.

Didn't a synopsis leak, that basically said that "Man Of Steel will tell the story of the trial of Superman" ? I want to see that!

- I object!

- Object me this! Superpunch!

See that's why Superman is boring. He's either trolling us, or he's stupid. Why the handcuffs, they aren't needed!

Twelve Futile Men

Hate to be gloomy here, honestly, but if it's really a story about Superman giving himself up to be judged for his 'crimes' (likely to be moral dilemmas written up to make the audience ponder and emphasise with both sides, but mainly Superman's), handled with the subtetly of a man who, well, a man who puts a bomb on a ferry full of cons and civs. It'll be sledgehammer morality for the masses.

That idea will send me to sleep. Superman shouldn't send anyone to sleep.

This needed to be scripted by the Watchmen guy.

talk about something to put you to sleep.

If Superman's bound in handcuffs, they are really only symbolic of what could happen to him if he doesn't cooperate. If the military/police forces shown in the poster have indeed captured The Last Son of Krypton and want to put him on trial for using his powers, the only real way they could hurt him would be with some kind of kryptonite weaponry...based on what we know about Superman, outside of what this film hasn't shown us yet.

Otherwise they are hanging the threat of danger to his family or loved ones over him. "Go on trial or we snuff out your Earth parents or sweetheart, and get them for back taxes or some other made-up crime, and then make the rest of your immortal life on Earth a living hell."

Or the handcuffs show that Superman has been captured by the forces of Zod or other major villain, and Superman really is bound and helpless. We can't know yet.

Didn't David Hayter write Watchmen? I remember he sent out a note pleading fans of the comic to go see the film. He should stick to voicing Snake.

And you should stick to playing as him.

If Superman's bound in handcuffs, they are really only symbolic of what could happen to him if he doesn't cooperate. If the military/police forces shown in the poster have indeed captured The Last Son of Krypton and want to put him on trial for using his powers, the only real way they could hurt him would be with some kind of kryptonite weaponry...based on what we know about Superman, outside of what this film hasn't shown us yet.

Otherwise they are hanging the threat of danger to his family or loved ones over him. "Go on trial or we snuff out your Earth parents or sweetheart, and get them for back taxes or some other made-up crime, and then make the rest of your immortal life on Earth a living hell."

Or the handcuffs show that Superman has been captured by the forces of Zod or other major villain, and Superman really is bound and helpless. We can't know yet.

They all boil down to the same thing at the end of the day: Superman stripped of his powers. The Man of Steel rendered impotent. But don't worry - he'll have his muscles and flight restored just in time for the expensive finale set piece.

Been there, done that.

At least the guy playing him looks absolutely BADASS, which keeps me interested. The hunky bastard.

As long as we don't know the context, we should wait with judging whether it's stupid or not.

Actually we're all allowed to have opinions on posters.

Just cause I don't like this poster doesn't mean I think the movie will be bad. The trailers and reviews will tell me that (or not).

They all boil down to the same thing at the end of the day: Superman stripped of his powers. The Man of Steel rendered impotent. But don't worry - he'll have his muscles and flight restored just in time for the expensive finale set piece.

Been there, done that.

More or less. I was going for something less literal than Superman II's power stripper machine.

Awful poster. Doesn't do its job of making me want to see the film, in fact it does the opposite and makes me not want to

It's a screen capture from the Comic Con trailer. I admit, I didn't like the way the poster was done -- especially the added graininess and blur... but I think the very concept of it gets people talking. (And it's growing on me.) People who say "Why is Superman in cuffs? Why doesn't he break them and escape?" are missing the point.

It's pretty clear MOS will be a post-9/11 Superman film. Superman himself doesn't consider himself above the law, and goes with the authorities in cuffs as an act of good faith. It's an aspect of the character we haven't seen before.

Didn't David Hayter write Watchmen? I remember he sent out a note pleading fans of the comic to go see the film. He should stick to voicing Snake.

And you should stick to playing as him.

Go watch Donner's film or something.

Why? What does Donner's film have to do with the Watchmen scribe?