Upcoming Films

Quintus

Meanwhile, "Sicario" is gearing up to go wide, and you have already heard that a sequel is in the works. And while he didn't spill much of anything, screenwriter Taylor Sheridan did give EW a broader overview in his approach to the movie that will focus on Benicio del Toro's character.

Why?!??

Lol that almost sounds like an Onion headline. Really happy that stop-motion is being kept alive and I loved Fantastic Mr Fox so I'm up for it.

Also cool about Hateful Eight that the "overture" and "intermission" rumors for the full 70MM roadshow were true.

A significant portion of the success of the first film is taking an every-man, ordinary cop, and thrusting him into an insane situation trying to take control an uncontrollable situation.

They have nothing to gain by exploiting his background. I have all the basic information I need and Willis' performance to help me enjoy Die Hard. If you make him Die Hard before he comes Die Hard then what is the point.

Squeeeeeee.

Yes! We have Chris Pratt who can play John McClane!

I would not forget Michael Fassbender either.

Oh boy. Even though I'm unfamiliar with the source material, I've been reading about this potential film for a decade and really wanted Cameron to get to it. Rodriguez has made one great film, Sin City, and one good film, Desperado, and.....that's about it. I have some affection for Planet Terror, but I don't find him all that compelling as a storyteller.

Oh boy. Even though I'm unfamiliar with the source material, I've been reading about this potential film for a decade and really wanted Cameron to get to it. Rodriguez has made one great film, Sin City, and one good film, Desperado, and.....that's about it. I have some affection for Planet Terror, but I don't find him all that compelling as a storyteller.

Desperado is perfection.

The first hour was okay. However, most of the action scenes (or fight scenes) were not good. The white blood and animated arrows looked more silly than anything else. The scenes with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Powers Booth were the strongest. Other than that, I guess the movie is a must for the fans of Eva Green her body.

Alex

Owen Lars is there too, right in the image of the video.

I never knew this, but Charlie Kaufman held a Kickstarter over a year ago to fund a stop motion animated feature that he wrote and co-directed. It's making the rounds at film festivals right now, with a limited release in December.

It's at 100% on RT at the moment.

For anyone's that interested like me, Don Bluth -director of Secret of NIMH, An American Tail, The Land Before Time and All Dogs go to Heaven- is doing a kickstarter for an upcoming Dragon's Lair movie!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/donbluth/dragons-lair-the-movie

For anyone's that interested like me, Don Bluth -director of Secret of NIMH, An American Tail, The Land Before Time and All Dogs go to Heaven- is doing a kickstarter for an upcoming Dragon's Lair movie!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/donbluth/dragons-lair-the-movie

He should just ask the rest of his family. No doubt they could scheme up some cash.

etc_opener2013__02__inline405.jpg