Upcoming Films

Quintus

But you have no idea what the agreement between Wright and Marvel was?

If they were willing to let him do it his way for a long time, and only recently forced a rewrite, then how does that make Wright the foolish one?

The problem Marvel has is that it does actually NEED to diversivy it's output. They cant survive as a studio on making one type of film. Eventually the Superhero craze will end....and then what?

Eventually the Superhero craze will end....and then what?

It will? :o Do tell me when! I eagerly await the day...

Eventually the Superhero craze will end....and then what?

It will? :o Do tell me when! I eagerly await the day...

I have more of problem with the lack of diversification in their films and that they keep fucking stuff up than about the whole superhero thing.

I was thinking on Spider-Man the other day and how they've never made an Spider-Man film to my liking. but at this point I really woulnd't care. There's so much possible stuff to do.

I agree, and I don't understand why the media is doing a double standard about it. That poster shows too much cleavage and should be limited, but we have to point out Bruce Willis' topless daughter sagging all over NYC because Instagram won't show nipples. Virginal prudes in charge now?

This poster may have convinced me that Eva Green has the ability to live up to the graphic novel's version of the character, something I wasn't sure about when I recently re-read it (for a long while Angelina Jolie was supposed to play her, and both times I read it I thought she was the ideal actress to portray her. Shame it didn't work out, well, until now that I've seen this poster)

Speaking of that movie, Wikipedia says James Newton Howard is scoring it. No idea if it's true or not

Denzel Washington and director Antoine Fuqua plans to remake the classic 1960's Western The Magnificent Seven:

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/denzel-washington-antoine-fuqua-eye-magnificent-seven-remake-1201214127/

The one thing that immediately came to my mind the second I read the headlines was "Hans Zimmer will be chosen to score this."