Upcoming Films

Quintus

The intent is to creativity reign in players who would otherwise use these games with "assassin" in the title as rampant murder simulators. The player character's ancestor wasn't a mass murderer, so the player isn't allowed to be either. But instead of relying on the local authorities magically learning about your surreptitious crimes, like GTA or Elder Scrolls, the games rely on the simulator itself knowing what you did. 

It's creative in that it's unique  but still weird. 

Documentary by the team that made Amy. Different director though.

Goes up to the massive Knebworth shows in 1996. Should be a lot of fun. I'm a big fan of the band so I'm really looking forward to it. 

But didn't most of the interesting drama the band went though happen after 1996?

Well yeah but I don't think that's the angle they've gone for. 

I think they're focusing on their super fast journey from playing venues smaller than theatres in early 1994 to struggling to find UK venues big enough for them in 1996. They released their first single in April 94 and were playing arenas mid 95 and stadiums by spring 96. That's phenomenal for a band. The battle with Blur is covered in that period. The two big albums are in there. The drugs and the fights aren't really that interesting. 

Every trailer I just saw in front of Batman was for a sequel/prequel/ except one

X-Men Apocalypse, Fantastic Beasts, LEGO Batman, and Central Intelligence.

And that last one looked worse than the others!

Much better trailers in front of Cap 3

Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, Rogue One

Odd that Cap got Suicide Squad trailer and Bat man didn't....

What's with the low descending tone @1:11 in the Turtles trailer that I hear in practically every trailer now.  It was in another recent trailer that someone just posted.

EDIT:  Here: it's also in this @ 0:12

Also, missed opportunity to bring in the Pizza Thrower:

http://i.imgur.com/TH6YlgR.jpg

2 hours ago, Jay said:

On 20-5-2016 at 9:00 PM, Jay said:

:pukeface:

On 17-5-2016 at 8:44 PM, Jay said:

On 15-5-2016 at 11:18 PM, Jay said:

Stop reminding us that we presently living in the dark ages when it comes to movies, Jay!

Yes Lethal Weapon will probably be one of the first cancellations of next season along with The Exorcist.

I doubt that. 

Usually a bad comedy goes first

What do you think will be canceled first?

http://www.eonline.com/photos/18823/2016-fall-tv-preview-ranking-the-new-shows-from-worst-to-best-based-on-trailers/700839

Wow, scrolling through all 31 of those, there isn't a single one I want to watch!

The exorcist intrigues me. I don't think Lethal Weapon looks bad at all. A new take on time after time looks okay but it doesn't seem like something to be stretched into a seasons worth of shows

And the other time traveling show might be fun but won't work. I say the Katherine Heigl show goes first. Most hated woman on TV. There is nothing likeable about her. 

Other than Heigl Doubt has an amazing cast though, and CBS tends to let their new shows finish their first seasons before canceling.

Fox and NBC tend to cut something if ratings suck after only 1 or 2 weeks

The 2nd was fun trash and the 3rd a bizarre nightmare of a tale that has nothing to do with Michael Meyers.

1 hour ago, Stefancos said:

Halloween 4 is actually very decent.

It's a bit safe and by-the-numbers, but I was surprised by how spooky Halloween 6: The Producer's Cut turned out to be. Considering how awful the theatrical version was.