The Official Intrada Thread

Trent B

According to their Facebook page, SAE just received the Intradas this morning. I guess our orders should be shipping soon. I also ordered both BTTF and the Holdridge.

Good deal.

...and tons of other things.

Based on the samples /clues provided at Intrada the next releases will be:

Charles Bernsteins the Entity and one I'm really excited about, I know a few others here will be too, Georges Delerue's The Black Stallion Returns.

I did the liners for Black Stallion Returns, and it's pure, unadulterated beauty. There's even an unused choral overlay on "Race Finale"!

A thrilling release, and I look forward to reading your notes, too, John.

The Black Stallion Return goes faster than I thought. Since The Black Stallion did not sold out yet, I thought this one would not goes that quick. Anyway, I've ask Peter add this one into my order. Hope I can make it before it completely sold out.

Did I mention that limited releases get on my nerves? I didn't even notice it was out and it's sold out already.

Yeah, that makes two of us. ;) At least when it happens to me, God knows that sometimes I actually manage to order something before the lovely This title is now sold out announcement. :P

And for not being a millionaire and thus unable to afford to order countless limited editions from the USA all the time.

Ditto.

Did I mention that limited releases get on my nerves? I didn't even notice it was out and it's sold out already.

http://www.moviemusic.com/soundtrack/blackstallionreturns

I got all the way to the final "place order" screen, so it appears it's still available.

Am I really the one to post that Intrada announced 2 titles earlier today?

Charles Bernstein - The Entity

and

Bruce Broughton - Last Rites

Intrada announces 2 new titles every single week

Correction, they announce them every two weeks.

The reason they announced these a week after the last one was because they wanted to have them out before Christmas and their holiday break.

I grabbed the Broughton score.

The Broughton score is now sold out at Intrada.

The next Intrada releases are scheduled for January 5th, they will be announced on the 4th.

Just so you know, that's when we'll be back with two new releases -- premiere releases of a sci-fi score on one hand, and an action/adventure (with some soapy elements thrown in for good measure) on the other.

For now, enjoy your holidays and your new releases.

Link

SAE will not add albums to a pre-existing order. Their orders go automatically to shipping, where they package the boxes, pending anything they have to wait for.

I had a large order last month and wanted to add In Search of Peace, and I had to create a second order including it, and cancel the first order.

For customer service with a great personal touch, you can't beat MovieMusic. Though I usually buy from SAE to use PayPal.

Yes, Ed from SAE already replied to my mail. I had to place a separate order for the Broughton. Innerspace seems to be sold out at SAE, so I couldn't just cancel and re-place my pending order.

For customer service with a great personal touch, you can't beat MovieMusic.

Agreed...SAE is awesome but MovieMusic is the best. I've stated before that generally most of the time Limited Editions come out towards the middle of the month after money has been spent on mostly bills or other much needed things. Peter allows me to purchase the releases through him and holds me one until I get paid the first of the following month. I've been buying through Peter for the last several years and he'll always get my business. :)

The only time I purchased directly from SAE is when I bought the Blue Box set.

I have not had a bad experience with Peter's MovieMusic. When my preferred method of payment kept being rejected for my first single purchase from him two years ago, he was very patient and worked with me to get it resolved. And I was very impressed when my $1 shipping on my latest delivery was split, so the in-stock item showed up days before the new releases.

Usually what had put me off about them and led me to SAE more was that SAE tends to come from Virginia, and MovieMusic from NM, and being in the northeast, the SAE orders would arrive quicker than the $1 shipping from MovieMusic. But lately, all shipments seem to take at least a week to arrive, and I have bought albums two months ago that I never even listened to yet, so it's a crap shoot from now on.

• 3 weeks later...

I've noted that there are a few copies of "In Search of Peace" left in SAE. So I ordered one finally. I can't wait to listen to it!

By the way, my copy of BTTF arrived today! I'm listening to it and still can't beleive it. It's really on my desk!

This is all Roger has thus far have to say about January 19th's releases.

Two special collection releases...one at 2000 and the other at 1500.

Anyone wanna venture a bet that one will be a Horner?

This is all Roger has thus far have to say about January 19th's releases.

Two special collection releases...one at 2000 and the other at 1500.

Anyone wanna venture a bet that one will be a Horner?

Star Trek III: The Search For Spock..... :)

Actually no, that will come from FSM later this year, bringing Star Trek V: The Final Frontier with it. ;)