The Adventures of Tin Tin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to his interview with a Boston magazine, Williams has completed his "Tintin" score. Weird, since I doubt Weta Digital is close to finishing up their rendering work either. I guess Spielberg was satisfied with Williams scoring the pic to motion-capture footage.

I wouldn't put it past Spielberg to have Williams re-record material next year to fit the final product.

This is theme from the Tintin animated series made in the 90s (composed by Ray Parker jr.):

Ray Parker jr? The bloke who did "Ghostbusters"? ALL together now: "Who's gonna score? JOHN WILLIAMS!"

I just had to imagine this scene happening in John's wedding night ...

So, is Jackson still directing Tintin 2?

I read an article that has Jackson on record saying he will direct the Hobbit himself if a proper director can't be found.

Honestly, I'd rather have him do the Hobbit than this french stuff.

As far as I know he is still committed to the second Tin Tin. Does anyone know if he shot that simultaneously with the first or if it's happening after the release of the first?

I heard that Peter Jackson has pulled out of the Hobbit now. I hope we get a sneak peak of John Williams' work for Tin Tin sooner or later, I'm literally dying to hear it! :rolleyes:

I heard that Peter Jackson has pulled out of the Hobbit now. I hope we get a sneak peak of John Williams' work for Tin Tin sooner or later, I'm literally dying to hear it! :lol:

I heard that too many people hear too many things from people who heard nothing.

I heard that Peter Jackson has pulled out of the Hobbit now. I hope we get a sneak peak of John Williams' work for Tin Tin sooner or later, I'm literally dying to hear it! :lol:

I heard that too many people hear too many things from people who heard nothing.

True but Peter Jackson said it in an interview himself, shame really, was lovely what he did with Lord of the Rings.

True but Peter Jackson said it in an interview himself, shame really, was lovely what he did with Lord of the Rings.

Source, please. This would be all over the internet if true.