The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Kendal_Ozzel

That soundbite makes it seem like Elba didn't put too much work in on the film - probably just an intro scene or a final/return scene for Thor, where (given the state of the two characters at the end of Thor 2) it would make a lot of sense to see one or both of those returning characters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

By 2018 we're going to have; Avengers: Infinity War Part 1: Part 1, Avengers: Infinity War Part 1: Part 2, Avengers: Infinity War Part 2: Part 1 and Avengers: Infinity War Part 2: Part 2.

Seriously though, Marvel always plans reshoots even before principle photography.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They should have gone for Super 35 obviously!

I believe that only works in film, and generally it's a process I can tolerate if the DP composed the image competently. I can't see how the process would work in digital since you have limited resolution real estate to work with.

• 2 weeks later...

Brand new trailer

Oddly, feels more like a teaser than the previous trailers, which revealed more than this one does

He's an El Aurian. Over 300 years old. He lost his entire family when the Borg destroyed his world. Ultron escaped with a handful of other refugees on a ship called the Lakul. That ship was then destroyed by some kind of energy ribbon. But Ultron and 46 others were rescued by the Enterprise-B.

According to FSM user Adam Krysinski, Brian Tyler has already written the score, and

Recording session started today at Abbey Road Studios in London with London Philharmonic Orchestra !

http://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=100844&forumID=1&archive=0