X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014 film directed by Bryan Singer)

Matt C

I wonder whether John Ottman can up his game. His first score is decent, but he got better with those type of things over the years.

Karol

Only took seven films to bring in the Sentinels.

Not bad just...flat. Much of the depth was gone. Too many characters, too much plotting, not enough running time.

This.

I think if Singer had been the one to direct that it probably would have turned out much different.

I much prefer Superman Returns over Man of Steel vs Man who apparently wasn't quite Steel.

back to topic...

I've intentionally avoided watching the after credits scene in Wolverine but I will get to see it tonight.

I like all the X men films, even the lesser ones Last Stand and The Wolverine, neither which is a horrible as we're led to believe.

But in all seriousness what film series that's run this long hasn't had superior and inferior films in the series?

Is that you Morn?

LOL,Morlock. Do, or Do not, there is no try.

I for one really liked Origins Wolverine. They picked a really good person to play Victor Creed this time around. Although in sort of a way the story telling the way how Logan lost his memories was not quite continuity but that's a small price to pay.

Trent there is a deleted scene showing Logan having his memory wiped away, not sure how that played out in the original version of the film.

yes, Logan agrees to have his memory wiped away. But it was cut and the adamantium bullet sequence was added.

Trent there is a deleted scene showing Logan having his memory wiped away, not sure how that played out in the original version of the film.

Ya I remember that but I think in a hind site it might have played out...I mean if they did the procedure then wiped his memory like the deleted scene recalled.

Still...

Edit; Steef, yes there are deleted or revised scenes for Origins: Wolverine for the DVD/Blu-Ray release of the film.