X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014 film directed by Bryan Singer)

Matt C

Even in that silly outfit, Anna Paquin is still very hot these days, eh?And wow - whether it be Rebecca Romijn or Jennifer Lawrence, we really win in that department too. Hubba hubba.

EDIT: Wow, careful. Spoilers ahead!

Toad's back. And so is Stryker!

How can something that is on the cover of a magazine that will be on newstands everywhere be considered a spoiler?

When people here bitch and moan about king kong falling to his death or that Norman's in Drag when he killed then they will bitch about that too.

Typical Jason so inviting. What a jerk.

Maybe I'll come back in a month and find your typically boring response.

I haven't seen the X-MEN movies (except 3, but that was a boorish Ratner movie) only USUAL SUSPECTS, VALKYRIE and JACK AND THE GIANTS (and i fell asleep through SUPERMAN RETURNS) and they are neither fucking awful nor fucking great. He comes from the same slickmeister school as Abrams.

Singer is a sodomizer so don't go see this movie!...or so a lot of VARIETY commentators think...

To be fair, the allegations against Singer are not related to sodomy; the allegations against Singer and a handful of others are related to the forcible rape of a minor.

And Del Toro for Episode IX!

Admit it, my choices are excellent!

So that's:

Episode VII: Abrams

Episode VIII: Singer

Episode IX: Del Toro

Alex - expecting to receive a phone call from Marvel Entertainment any moment now

Alex 2 - wondering how the weather is in California

Let's cross over to our live feed with former child star Corey Feldman for his informed commentary on these unfolding events.

Mr Feldman, can you identify the Hollywood mogul who you allege molested Corey Haim?

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to this ... really enjoyed First Class, and also the preceding X-Men 'trilogy' (even the much-maligned Last Stand, although X-Men 2 is easily the best of them).

The 'solo' Wolverine movies are best skipped, though.

Looking forward to this ... really enjoyed First Class, and also the preceding X-Men 'trilogy' (even the much-maligned Last Stand, although X-Men 2 is easily the best of them).

The 'solo' Wolverine movies are best skipped, though.

The Wolverine was a very good film.

Well, I concede it was better than the FIRST Wolverine film ... mind you, so are most things.

Maybe I need a rewatch, but I seem to remember thinking a lot of it was slow and draggy and lacked action ... there were a lot of glances at my watch, which is never a good sign.

you're inability to maintain attention might be a medical problem. Seek help.

:wink:

ah the 123 editing method, OMG they can't handle scenes longer than 3 seconds.

I don't know who that is, speaking of who, I don't know who who is.

I don't think the doctor posts here, perhaps his sonic screen driver has a computer interface.

Sorry I'm old. I'm no longer into thinking

Besides the needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many. Mom had a C scare, it was a mind altering time.

'Young whippersnappers'? I wish ... I turned 43 in March.

The Captain America sequel got the balance of action and story/plot about right, but in others (the current Spider-Man, for example) you can feel the movie grinding almost to a halt during the exposition/'personal relationships' stuff.

Honestly, I haven't felt any real love for the X-Men franchise since the 2nd one. First Class was decent, but I don't really have any expectations for this one. What I've seen looks good though.

Honestly, I haven't felt any real love for the X-Men franchise since the 2nd one. First Class was decent, but I don't really have any expectations for this one. What I've seen looks good though.

My thoughts exactly!

Although, I did enjoy The Wolverine for what it was, too (never saw X-Men Origins Woverine)

It is an average film not as bad as you make it out to be. Besides you like Zimmer which puts your tastes in question.