Jurassic World (Jurassic Park 4)

It just looks like a trapezoid crate, or am I missing something?

i think i can se the ouline of a triceratops head on the right side, with horn protuding.

:blink:

It just looks like a trapezoid crate, or am I missing something?

i think i can se the ouline of a triceratops head on the right side, with horn protuding.

:blink:

He's right. Check out a high-res image of it.

well lets see if we can see a higher resolution poster and know what thing the chopper is carrying... :P

EDIT: oh, where is it?

I have to say the eggs are a little small for a velociraptor that size...

hey I found a variant of the poster.

I hope i'm not the only one seeing a stegosaurus here... ;)

jurassicworld-sdcc14-poster-variant.jpg

*sighs* I love how they can get so overblown with just one or two fossil discoveries and then generalize it with an entire race of extinct animal. I guess skin impressions that we've had for years weren't real? Next we'll hear that dinosaurs actually did drag their tails after all.

It is one thing to say that there were many species of dinosaurs that had feathers. It is another entirely to suggest based on a few finds that ALMOST ALL of them had feathers. There just is NOT enough evidence for that, or we would have seen that a long time ago.

Science is becoming more and more a religion.

• 1 month later...

I don't really care about Jurassic Whatever, but today I took the bridge that Ridley Scott's brother committed suicide off of to Terminal Island to see some real Jurassic Park shit: the former Southwest Marine shipyard where they filmed the finale of The Lost World. Unfortunately, it's directly next to a federal prison with a massive guard tower overlooking the area, so breaking in was out of the question. Still, within the remains, you can clearly see that the exposed interior of the building matches up with the scene of Ian and Sarah running from the Tyrannosaurus.

2mdnxuf.jpg

2mrcqcj.jpg

nq1y08.jpg

npozyw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah the should be more wheathered if it's in 2015. It's made of wood.

It could be a flashback as mentioned. For the prologue...how they get the dinosaur DNA... Not that they find the can but just some military-mercenary group getting dino samples from the dinosaurs carcases...

let speculation begin! :P

You know, that's a pretty clever way to pad your post count. You disagree without substantiation, hoping I'll ask for a clarification, but the thing is, I don't really care what the fucking sign is made of.

You know, that's a pretty clever way to pad your post count. You disagree without substantiation, hoping I'll ask for a clarification, but the thing is, I don't really care what the fucking sign is made of.

I have been a silkscreen printer for over 15 years. So I know it's not possible to use that technique to made something else look just like wood.