"So...this is goodbye".

Naïve Old Fart

So does this mean JWFAN will go bye bye if it goes down due to maintenance issues or whatever?

"Richard", the anonymous luddite American (British?) user who started this thread, is paranoid the government cares what he posts on forums, and posts to JWFan from library computers, is not the same person as Ricard L Befan, the Spanaird who founded and owns this site and surely has both a computer and a smartphone.

Ah okay wasn't sure if it was the same one or not.

Don't get me wrong; there's nothing wrong with JWfan per se. but any time spent in here is time that I could spend in the real world.

This is the real world. Everything else is the matrix.

Sorry to see you go, Richard. I can understand the desire for privacy (not many people know this, but "Uni" isn't my real name, either), although I'm not sure I see the need to take it to these lengths. I can respect your wishes, though, even if it deprives us of your company.

You're wasting your time BloodBoal. We already to know where everyone lives.

citysign.jpg

Wow . . . that thing is good.

The following might seem like another boring fanboyish post in this thread. However, I haven't listened to any of these in a long while:

Jaws (McNeely recording)

E.T. (original album)

War Horse

War of the Worlds

Star Wars

Karol

Good call, Richard.

Live long and prosper.

So does this mean JWFAN will go bye bye if it goes down due to maintenance issues or whatever?

Is Ricard abandoning us too?!

If only ...

Y'know . . . it wasn't boring, but it did seem a little fanboyish of you to run off a list of recent JW listens, given the topic of conversation. . . . :huh:

Is Ricard abandoning us too?!

If only ...

If only you'd stop acting like an ass, with me and others, things would be much easier for all the parties involved.

FYI I'm not going to spend one more second on this issue. Well, maybe just one more (hopefully not).