John Williams ' sexiest theme?

A24

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The love scene for Presumed Innocent has a dark, sensual quality to it - even culminates in an orchestral orgasm of sorts to accompany the character's.

-Adam

imma gonna have to go with the imperial march!!!!

oh wait, you said sexiest... damn

I'd have to say Duel of The Fates. You can mack a girl a mile away with this one.

KORAH!!! MAHTAH!!! lol

But to be serious, I'd have to go with Catch me if you can.

The dark middle section of Across the Stars, the perfect soundtrack for Anakin having his wicked way with the poor girl who got mixed up with wayward ass.

Presumed Innocent, but that might just be because they play to the most explicit sex scene JW's ever done. And Greta Scacchi is not an unkind sight.

I think "The Balloon Sequence" from Witches of Eastwick, or the great "How Can I Remember?" from his superb Sabrina score.

The clarinet solo during the latino breast reveal in Eiger Sanction. Actually not sexy music, but I was shocked when I found out that the seemingly innocent "Home Alone" like figure was written for! Funny to think of John's inspiration.

Its in that guitar track, I forget what its called.

A mock sexy track is the burlesque scene in Reivers. Kazoos are very sexy!

I think "The Seduction of Alex" from "The Witches of Eastwick" is pretty sexy. And it builds to that great, um, climax.

I haven't seen "Presumed Innocent" in a very long time. But I do remember that sex scene. I'd have to check it out again before I vote it as the sexiest.

But yeah, Williams has never done a movie with a raunchy sex scene or that featured very sexual characters. What would he have done with "Basic Instinct?"

The Jazzy and very sensual version of the Eiger Sanction theme. I'm not 100% sure, but I think its track 2 on the CD. Hard to remember because HALF of the tracks on the Eiger Sanction OST are titled "Theme from The Eiger Sanction"!!!

The Jazzy and very sensual version of the Eiger Sanction theme.  I'm not 100% sure, but I think its track 2 on the CD.  Hard to remember because HALF of the tracks on the Eiger Sanction OST are titled "Theme from The Eiger Sanction"!!!

Great! I just ordered that CD! Hope it's good!

----------------

Alex Cremers

Why don't you just say "Which William's theme gives you the biggest hardon"?

Because that theme may not necessarily be Williams' sexiest. :)

Neil

Sexiest theme?

Hmmmmmm probably Han and Leia.

John has never really focused on creating provocative, erotic music much.

At least ....... not any he plays in public. ;)

He probably saves that for when he brings over the hotties to "Lay his thang down!". ;)

The music when Elsa kisses Indy in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

"That's how austrians say goodbye"

Note to self: never to say goodbye to Marian :spiny:

:wave: Williams Concerto for Cello and Orchestra

Yo-Yo Ma, cello

Boston Symphony Orchestra

John Williams

I don't think John has really done any music that is overtly sexual. However, that is really because he has not done any films like that. The only really "sexual" film John ever did was Presumed Innocent and even that wasn't really sexual. It was a thriller with sexual elements.

Speaking strictly of the themes - apart from any film connotations - music only, not even thinking about what it accompanies in the films - just the notes and nothing else - only the theme, especially at the end of ROTJ when it's thickly orchestrated and has the piano in the background - just the music - got it? :-)

Luke and Leia.

Well, Images has nudity and Valley of the Dolls has a sex scene scored. But I dunno, I'm not sure if the music is really that sexual. :)

Incest?  :P

Please! It's not the incest I mean - that's just gross - EW - it's the music that accompanies it that's sexy. Just listen to it and pretend you don't know what it goes with....

The Valley of the Dolls might be not sexy, but however,  Beyond the Valley of the Dolls...is another case.

But Williams had nothing to do with Beyond the Valley of The Dolls. I don't see him as a Russ Meyer collaborator.

• 2 months later...

i'm new to posting on the boards. i didn't join until i realized that few or no people i know cared about m constant john williams/ film score/ star wars related ranting.

thanks for the welcome.

:nono:

Aha! So I guess me and Ross started a repitition thing.

I started nothing in this thread. Why do people keep confusing my name? I was called Morlock just the other day.

-Ross, who thinks the name is not so hard to remember.