Happy Birthday, Mr. Williams!

Lurker

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not gonna read it.

Someone could print this thread for him... :)

i don't think we can make it that big. .

He deserves it bigger

72, geez you're old.

Joe, who has never gotten to say that on a birthday thread on this site, its always you're young.

Honeslty I dont feel like celebrating! ;)

Every year on Williams life is less time he will be with us. ;)

I hate to soujnd negative but with Williams getting on in age I am really wondering about what the soundtrack scene will be like post-Williams

Rogue, we will always have his music. That will not go away. We are (as is he) fortunate to celebrate his birthday and we should acknowledge it while he's here. Someday (hopefully a very long time from now) all we'll have are the memories of the man. We'll still be able to discuss the music, which we do every day, but we will not be able to wish him a happy birthday at some point. Let's be sure to do it now, joyously, while we can.

Neil

Rogue, we will always have his music.  That will not go away.  We are (as is he) fortunate to celebrate his birthday and we should acknowledge it while he's here.  Someday (hopefully a very long time from now) all we'll have are the memories of the man.  We'll still be able to discuss the music, which we do every day, but we will not be able to wish him a happy birthday at some point.  Let's be sure to do it now, joyously, while we can.

Neil

Damn Neil! That was extremely well said!

OK then!

Happy birthday John!!!! ;)

Yes, keep writing from beyond the grave! Mwahahaha!

Happy Birthday Mr Williams. I may never see you in my life (no concerts for me here in Australia) and you may never see any of these messages but Happy Birthday anyway!!!

Honeslty I dont feel like celebrating! :mrgreen:

Every year on Williams life is less time he will be with us. :(

I hate to soujnd negative but with Williams getting on in age I am really wondering about what the soundtrack scene will be like post-Williams

Interesting thought. I think I won't like it as much as I do now...

Anyway, Happy Birthday!! :D May there be lots of years full of JP, HP and Indy scores to come!

all this talk about death is making me depressed. . . ..let's keep our chin up.

Ren, who hates to think about the day that JW will pass on. and what the board will be like.