• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering why there were so few posts when I got home. Now I know why. And I'm getting error messages where pages won't load any too.

John- prone to sudden depression when JWFan.com won't load. :D

Yes, kudos for HP! Though I would've liked Hedwig maybe.....Dan Radcliffe makes me think of Mugglenet. :D But anyway, that's just being nitpicky. Nice work! :(

Ray Barnsbury

Harry Potter has replaced Jaws. That's an issue. What about all the dead space to the right of Vader's head? Plenty of room for Potter. BRING BACK JAWS!!!

Neil - wearing a Jaws t-shirt

Thank God for the HornerShrine. At least they don't have to put up with server problems. Only bigger headaches from overweight directors.

95.jpg

Not that it would be otherwise.

Since I'm going to France. 8O

South of France? Are you going with a group of other people?

We'll be climbing in Cormot, which is in the south-east somewhere, just south of the Jura I think. I'll be going with a large group of people from the NKBV (Dutch Climbing and Mountaineering Association). My parents are coming too. We'll be camping in a little town called Nolay.

We'll be climbing in Cormot, which is in the south-east somewhere, just south of the Jura I think. I'll be going with a large group of people from the NKBV (Dutch Climbing and Mountaineering Association). My parents are coming too. We'll be camping in a little town called Nolay.

Are people from GSAC also coming? My brother is participating as well, he left today for South of France.

I've been in and out since I got back from holiday - partly because I had no keyboard, partly because the pages wouldn't load and partly because I missed an awful lot in my absence.

Who is the girl in your atavar?

Jennifer Garner by the looks of it, does nobody here watch Alias? Sun nights @ 9pm on Bravo - it's great!

She was also in Catch Me If You Can as the girl Leo pays (or vice versa in the end!) to spend the night with him.

I didnt' think it was Jennifer Garner. She upstaged Leo in that scene which was sheer class. As for Alias? The late night viewing on Bravo is much more interesting.

Are people from GSAC also coming? My brother is participating as well, he left today for South of France.

GSAC? Haven't heard of it. What's that?

It's pretty much just NKBV I think. And only regio Rijnland.

Groninger Studenten Alpinisten Club I believe. He would go with a lot of other people, he said. Next Sunday the trip is over.

Groninger Studenten Alpinisten Club I believe. He would go with a lot of other people, he said. Next Sunday the trip is over.

No, it's just Regio Rijnland.

I bought the first season of Alias for my birthday for a few weeks back. I'd never seen it, and it was on sale, so I bought it. I've finally found a worthy replacement for Buffy! It's now my favourite show. (And it's scored by Michael Giacchinno :))

As you can see it's also my new obsession.