The Guess the Screenshot game

I have a question about the Pink Floyd movie.

Is that true, that if you play the movie for about 18 minutes and 20 seconds you see the child in this picture (which is actually a CD cover)?

I heard it many times, but I've never been able to check if it's real or not.

TheDecline_albumcover.jpg

No, that's not the kid from The Wall. Same idea, but not the same kid. The kid on the AA CD cover is actually almost dead-on the kid from The Wall.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got PowerDVD, how do I set it to the right mode

Go to the advanced player settings, then to the screenshot option (second tab). I've got it set to direct my screenshots to my clipboard, but you can also designate a folder where screenshots will automatically be stored. Best thing to do is probably to set PowerDVD to keep the current windowsize of your video, and not to mess with your player's windowsize.

Press "C" or the button with the camera to take a screenshot. If you've set PowerDVD to move screenshots to your clipboard, open an image editor and paste as new image (you can then crop or edit if you wish to). If you've set a directory, go there and you will find a new image file with your screenshot there.

Once you're done, upload your file to the image hosting network of your choice and link it here.

Thanks Marc. Which version have you got Max? Perhaps you have an older version with different menus. Mine is the 5.0 (I don't know if it's the latest, but I'm fine with it).

Mirko - who also have the "Advanced" button where Max has "Restore Defaults".

You appear to have a differen version than mine. I have an "Advanced" button where you have "Restore Default". Bullocks.

I've got version 4.0 so I guess it won't work.

That being said, I have no idea how I posted screen shots before

I have a question about the Pink Floyd movie.

Is that true, that if you play the movie for about 18 minutes and 20 seconds you see the child in this picture (which is actually a CD cover)?

I heard it many times, but I've never been able to check if it's real or not.

TheDecline_albumcover.jpg

No, that's not the kid from The Wall. Same idea, but not the same kid. The kid on the AA CD cover is actually almost dead-on the kid from The Wall.

I knew it was similar (same type of clothing) but I never saw the Pink Floyd movie, so that has always been an unconfirmed rumor regarding the The Decline album cover. :?

Oh you know it? :|

18 minute song. Why so long? In the words of the singer (and bassist, and writer of all the music and the lyrics) "because we had so many short songs, it was time for a long song". It's not a single song, though. It's a kind of punk-opera, with various parts combined together. You have almost every aspect of their music in one single track.

In the booklet, you can read "Warning: kids, please do not try this song at home" LOL

It's from 1998, and they recently played the whole song live. 8O It must be amazing to see it live. Nothing similar has ever been made, in the punk rock history.

Aaahhh what a band...so great lyrics, you guys don't know what you're missing. ;)

Mirko - still curious about the Pink Floyd rumor.

Too bad Mirko's been taking stupid pills by mistake. :)

The same pills you sold me, because you took too many of them, right? :P

BTW Daniel, do you know why is your board still hacked? Not that I want post in it, but the hacking page is censored lame. Those bastards! :music:

• 2 weeks later...
Geez could it have been easier?

Sure:

afo.jpg

At least I posted something! Even if I did post it on the last page too. :oops:

Here's a few new ones then, since you're all too lazy to come up with any of your own:

rara33.jpg

rara34.jpg

rara35.jpg

rara36.jpg