The Supreme Fanboy Of 2005!

Justin

Who should be "The Supreme Fanboy of 2005"?  

45 members have voted

1. 1.

• Roald
    • King Mark

Declare your allegience!

- King Mark '05! "Working towards a more "complete" world."

- Roald '05! "Seeking truth for all to enjoy."

Voting begins...now.

Justin

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you know Roald is surely not worthy of this title.He's married and only posts here for comfort when his wife doesn''t want to have sex with him,or that his boss threatened to fire him from work.He's not reminded life is actually worth living when an unreleased cue from RotS is released in a videogame.

K.M.

I voted for King Mark. Roald has only my vote of nonconfidence since he has been scaring the S**T out of me with his false news! Those topic titles he wrote are heart attack inducing :(

Because you know Roald is surely not worthy of this title.He's married and only posts here for comfort when his wife doesn''t want to have sex with him,or that his boss threatened to fire him from work.He's not reminded life is actually worth living when an unreleased cue from RotS is released in a videogame.

"I'm King Mark and I approve this message."

The First JWFanational Supreme Fanboy Debate.

You may answer,

Question One:

If you were elected Supreme Fanboy of 2005 how would you legislate JWFanational foreign policy to boards like the Silvestri Forum or the Filmtracks forums?

or

Question Two:

What scores are better LOTR or HP?

Mr. Roald, you can start us off. You have 10 sentences.

Justin

KM.

Roald like LOTR too much :P

Don't forget Roald's Portman photo.

BTW, how exactly do you pronounce your name? Is it "Rolled?" :sigh:

Justin

HP. I LOVE the scores for the LOTR trilogy. I really, really do. But Williams delivered themes BETTER than Shore (his weak point). Hedwig's Theme, Fawkes The Phoenix, Buckbeak's Flight, A Window To The Past... Shore couldn't give LOTR such strong, powerful themes. And the orchestrations of Williams are so much more rich and profound than Shore's monotoneous (spelling?) wall of sound.

HP. I LOVE the scores for the LOTR trilogy. I really, really do. But Williams delivered themes BETTER than Shore (his weak point). Hedwig's Theme, Fawkes The Phoenix, Buckbeak's Flight, A Window To The Past... Shore couldn't give LOTR such strong, powerful themes. And the orchestrations of Williams are so much more rich and profound than Shore's monotoneous (spelling?) wall of sound.

Worng thread...

But by the way if you were trying to convince me, im sorry i already voted for KM :P

BTW i agree with you.

monotoneous (spelling?)

Monotonous. And I believe it's similar to row-uld, smushed together with the standard American slur nearly into one syllable with largely indistinguishable vowel sounds. So it comes out a bit like "rolled" but with a slight pause between "ro" and "lled."

After all this talk of Roald, I think I've tired of him. My vote is for King Mark.

Patrick Doyle sucks.

Oh jeez, how can I choose between these? :|

I agree with both points, so I won't judge based on that.

Based upon K.M.'s inexplicable love for RotS (it is a GOOD score), I vote for him. And don't take offense K.M. because I voted for you! :)

But I still love you, Roald.

~Sturgis, who says the name in his head like "row your boat:" "ROW-AWLD" in like 1.5 syllables

Well with only 27% of the popular vote, it looks like it's almost all over for the Roald Campaign. I'd say his only hope lies in the so far quite Veteran minority. It's possible that could close the gap on King Mark's astounding 72% monster lead.

The Second JWFanational Supreme Fanboy Debate.

For the second debate of this series it's been deciding to have an open forum. Does anyone in the audience have a question? The candidates are listening.

Justin

Now that Goblet of Fire has been scored, recorded, and set for release, can we assume that Williams will not be participating in the creation of this score and put that topic to rest once and for all?

Your thoughts...

Tim

This poll is rigged. Justin, our so called 'balanced' observer has been seen pouring KM ballots into the box. I saw with mine own two eyes our friend Ray being drugged and brainwashed by KM and his head honcho, the traitor Justin. He admitted as much to me before I shot him.

King Mark you have 10 sentences...

Justin

Still time for Doyle's score to be rejected by tests audiences,and Williams re-scoring in 3 weeks(they'll record the score live at the goF premiere,like he did for E.T. in 2002.

K.M.

King Mark you have 10 sentences...

Justin

Still time for Doyle's score to be rejected by tests audiences,and Williams re-scoring in 3 weeks(they'll record the score live at the goF premiere,like he did for E.T. in 2002.

K.M.

:|

It's like Roald Dahl. Never heard of him?

Yes. He gave very best duck. Repeat it please....to make sure you understand.

It's on!

starwars3poster9oh.jpg

Duel of the Fanboys (or DotF to those who like abreviations)! Williams should write a theme for a our annual Fanboy of the Year competition. :music:

Thank you Mr. Breathmask; we dutchies should stick together!

And didn't the mighty Ewok army overthrow Darth Vader and his Imperial Forces....? History bodes well for me.... :music:

Overnight King Mark's monster lead has slipped slightly.

Roald 29%

King Mark 70%

It's a shame we don't have an Electoral College.

Justin -Who thinks Roald would get more votes if he changed his name to Ronald. :|

The problem with Roald it that he never posts in the Other Topics forum.

Thus KM's knowledge of the Board is far greater then Roald's.

Roald is generally more enthusiastic in his postings, King Mark has grown more jaded and cautious. (the result of a life of alcohol abuse, many failed relationships and the utter dissapointment of the TPM UE, which caused KM to dissapear from the MB for a long time)

Ultimatly the winner will be the person who is slowest to realize that ROTS is not the masterpiece that he's trying to desperatly convince himself it is.