Indiana Jones IV confirmed

Snowster

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news but as you said Snowster I'll believe this when we actually have stronger proof of this actually happening. I mean that we hear of the actual shoot and see production diaries in the net and that sort of stuff.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

- Marc

Cheer up Marc! Geriatric Jones will be worth of seeing atleast for the special effects to hide Harrison's age :devil: They must be tremendous.

"Spielberg will direct Indy IV after Munich."

Several months ago, I remember a news that was like this "Next Spielberg movie will be a project with Tom Cruise and then finally Indy IV."

So Geisha and Munich aren't Indy-related, huh? I learned through all these years of waiting, that I'll believe this news the day I'll walk into a cinema to see the actual f'n movie.

And with that said, I might add that finally Indy IV will bring me back into a cinema after a lot of years.

Here's an interview with Spielberg

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-...3219061,00.html

And the important bit

"I haven't given up making entertaining films, but over the last decade I have been making some films that express the respect I have for history. I am about to make "Indiana Jones 4", which is, as far as I am concerned, the sweet dessert I give those who had to chow down on the bitter herbs that I've used in Munich."

I must continue to post my objections to this film being made.

Ditto,

Raiders was near perfect,

TOD, was inventive and exhilirating

LC, was repetitive, and forced

#4, tired, and old

sadly it will open to huge numbers, be review proof, and everyone will claim they love it...

at first

Later they will all admit

it sucked.

I wouldn't be so sure, while I've enjoyed Spielberg's most recent works, other than War Of The Worlds' $200 million + he hasn't had the box office dominance from years past.

And since Lucas is involved and the way the prequels turned out do you think audiences in general will be anxious for IJ after 18 years?

Granted alot of people on this board will because of Williams' involvement but I think the general public may not be to excited.

the public will flock to it like lemmings to a cliff. Indiana Jones is an icon, and that is the boxoffice draw, not Spielberg, not Lucas, nor Williams. If by some chance there is quality, then it could be huge, even bigger than TPM.

Lucas has done the impossible. He's gone even further down in my estimations.

Yeah, of course. God Spielberg has nothing to do with this.

Spielberg keeps swinging backwards and forwards. ROTFLMAO

And i say it again that i will take this film as a necessary evil to get those overdue expanded CD releases of temple of doom and last crusade.

Who knows? Maybe something entertaining will come out of it? Some people seem to take these films way to serious anyways.

Next week the news will be that Lucas doesn't like the script,Harrison Ford is busy shooting another movie,and that Spielberg will direct it "right after" he's done with Lincoln,Jurassic Park 4 and the Secret Life of Walter Mitty,around 2009.

K.M.

KM, get with the program, looks like Lincoln is not going to happen, and he's not directing Walter Mitty

Indiana Jones 4 could be a great film with a great score.

And if not that i'll enjoy spending many hours here bahing it, and giving Roald a hard time because he does like it.

I really don't see a downside here.

:thumbup:

Indiana Jones 4 could be a great film with a great score.

And if not that i'll enjoy spending many hours here bahing it, and giving Roald a hard time because he does like it.

I really don't see a downside here.

Really, what do we have to lose? And another JW's Indiana score? What's to object'

C'mon, this is Spielberg. The man delivers almost always.

:thumbup: to both.

If you're not interested in this movie/score, just avoid it. There are so many other movies to watch, nobody will force you to watch a movie you're not interested in.

You may wanna start living with the fact that people have different tastes, and that that are literally millions and millions of Indy fans who want and always wanted a fourth movie of this series.

I will personally live forever with the dream of a movie about The Fate Of Atlantis. But in the meantime, I'm also curious about the story they're writing.

And the videogame. I can't wait for John Williams for the movie, and for whoever will score the Indy IV videogame.

I really hope to have Clint Bajakian again.

Neeeahhhh, don't know how to feel about this,

Williams' style has changed dramatically since then. There is no way he will write a better score...hmmm. We'll see I suppose

This Indiana jones movie better be worth it and a good movie to see eitherwise it just be a waste of time.

Well, I dunno if i like it that Indy 4 will be realesed, because i think that it will destroy the indy trilogy. I think with the last indy movie was finished, and these three movies are so great, they don't need another one..but i hope that the others soundtracks will be re-released agaian...

because 100$ is a bit to expensive for Temple of Doom, don't you think so?