Azog looked very good for me... when I saw him i thought "same technology from avatar".

I think he has the same quality as gollum in AUJ (why shouldnt he? he is a main characer with more footage...)

No.

Azog looks good but his design lacks the fine detailing of Gollum or the Goblin King. Probably he was designed that way. Azog as CGI was a late concept and they needed something that looks acceptable on a short schedule.

Azog looked very good effects-wise, but I also found the design and detail to be lacking. His skin looked like rubber, no as much detail in it as in Gollum

Lemme guess BloodBoal: you absorbed every word of it and its spoilers like an eager English holidaymaker absorbs the sun's rays on a Majorca beach.

Can't wait to read your reaction to the movie in a couple of months. It'll be as unpredictable as the latest Dan Brown plot twist.

I thought it was rather unrealistic that there were so many of them, and , that they looked so "womanly" I would never in a million years, mistake them for Dwarf men.

BTW, I was just thinking how much of a mess this is going to be with 3 or 4 different villians! (with perhaps one villian in the making)

She makes good points.

However, when you realise you have too many "beginnings", why include a sequence between Ian Holm and Elijah Wood, which says nothing and accomplishes nothing except for mild nostalgia?