Farewell you guys!

This place has changed in recent times, which is normal and natural i suppose. But behind the scenes things have been bloody rotten lately.

I supported Ricard even after Blumenkohl and Gyver left, but now im no longer sure i disagree with them. And i know Ricard will not apologize.

Quints departure today was the final straw I guess.

Anyway, its been a great 12 years. I have learn so much and gained many friends.

I suppose i have JWFAN to thank for that atleast.

Good luck, have fun, enjoy Hook and what is still to come.

Stefancos.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me this is an April Fools joke.

But if you are really leaving then I am really and truly saddened. :(

Anyway. All the best to you Stefan! You will now never reach the 2,5 million post count you were aiming for.

Or is this an April Fools joke?

Of course, what else would he do? Where else would he go? When it comes to JWfan, Stefancos will be the last man standing. Not sure about Quint though, what happened?

Sad indeed.

But me too I'm afraid you guys. After 19 great posts (including this one) spread intermittently over 2 long months, I'm off. There's been highs and lows, laughter and tears, but now I feel that everything that needs to be said, has been said.

The fact of the matter is, I've been asked to co-pilot alongside James Cameron on his next voyage. That's right, everything is in place and just after dinner tonight we're being blasted to Uranus. (Geddit? Your Anus. Geddit? YOUR. ANUS.)

I way more sad about Fozmo leaving than Stefancos

Yes we hardly knew him.

Right, and I'll be leaving then board too due to and unforeseen invitation to be casted on the Hobbit and help Howard Shore o his score. I'm also taking over Doug Adams' job as his music analyst. I'll unfortunately be far too busy to attend this board anymore.

I'm going to go ahead and say that Quint's departure was a hoax meant to make this thread seem more plausible. And why isn't Ricard more upset at Steef's implied criticism? Because it's all a conspiracy, that's why.

You mean Steef, Quint and what's his name aren't really leaving?

Damn, I thought that might make it worth returning, oh well back to self banishment....

I must depart as well, I'm afraid. With the release of (a lot of) Hook, I feel we've experienced all the best this board could ever offer. A year from now this will be a forum full of burnt out drunks.

This place has changed in recent times, which is normal and natural i suppose. But behind the scenes things have been bloody rotten lately.

I supported Ricard even after Blumenkohl and Gyver left, but now im no longer sure i disagree with them. And i know Ricard will not apologize.

Quints departure today was the final straw I guess.

Anyway, its been a great 12 years. I have learn so much and gained many friends.

I suppose i have JWFAN to thank for that atleast.

Good luck, have fun, enjoy Hook and what is still to come.

Stefancos.

:lol:

That's all you can come up with on April Fools Day?

Mr. Olivarez!!?

Yes. He was here a moment ago. Now he is gone again. Like sands in the hour glass so is Mark Olivarez. Or some such. I did not do a lot of research on this one. :blush:

Damn, I thought that might make it worth returning, oh well back to self banishment....

:lol2:

:up:

Karol

:lol2:

There's no April's Fools joke on the main site I guess it's a first
Yes, it's a first.

I have to say, the Zimmer Tintin "fiasco" last year really scared me when I read it...

A long time ago, before I had a sense of humor, I got fed up with this board and expressed that I was considering leaving. A wise man replied with just one word - a word that helped me make my decision.

"Bye!"

It is the ultimate irony that I would now lament this man's departure. Fortunately, I don't believe a word of it. I expect to see you posting tomorrow, Steef, or I'm coming after you with something sharp.

BTW, I have no idea what you guys are talking about with Quint, but I expect to see him posting tomorrow, too.

With this having been posted today (April 1st) I suspect it's nothing more than an April Fool's joke. While it is weird that there was no April Fool's deal on the main page for JWFAN this year I really don't think I'd consider this post legit.

Everyone says that they'll be leaving for good but in the end everyone comes back. That is unless you're Neil...that being said watch him post. :P

I expect to see you posting tomorrow, Steef, or I'm coming after you with something sharp.

He's already back. It was a long 6 hours.

We really missed you, Steef.

He left me a message on my voice mail that him, some Brody guy and Hooper are went off for some hunting or whatever (he had too much to drink so it's pretty hard to tell) and that he should be back next week.

Karol

Hey man, this thread was about me...ME!

So you thought. To us it is just a spring board to a heated discussions of eternally deep and philosophical nature. Plus mockery. Mockery is always good.

My postcount will stand untill Dagor Dagorath, when ai will discover how the break the doors of his banishment and will destroy General Discussion and Other Topis....

I don't understand how anyone can be banned. You use a new email address, pick a new name, and keep going.

My postcount will stand untill Dagor Dagorath, when ai will discover how the break the doors of his banishment and will destroy General Discussion and Other Topis....

I don't understand how anyone can be banned. You use a new email address, pick a new name, and keep going.

So when someone is banned here, their IP address doesn't get blocked?

So when someone is banned here, their IP address doesn't get blocked?

It does

Would that stop someone from using their new account at an internet cafe?

Nope

Would that stop someone from using their new account at an internet cafe?
Nope

Sounds like too much effort for the commoner. Unless they really want to get back. I don't think a banned person would go to some other location where wi-fi is available to log on to JWFan.