Does Will Ferrell hate all film composers?

Hlao-roo

Ferrell Hatred  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Does Will Ferrell target his hate at all film composers, or just Jerry Goldsmith?

• All film composers
    • Goldsmith only

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Alan, and to Neil for originally starting this at FSM where humor does not exist, apparently.

Humor. It is a difficult concept. It is not logical.

Neil

There's a million possible reasons why he might have left, the least likely of which being that he hates Jerry Goldsmith.

Why would he even come in the first place if that were true?

There's a million possible reasons why he might have left, the least likely of which being that he hate's Jerry Goldsmith.

Now who's being naïve?

Neil

He obviously felt Neil's presence and decided he did not want to be around such people.

Hell if I was so much as in the same town as Neil I'd high tail it out of there faster than a jack rabbit powered by a V8 engine.

There's a million possible reasons why he might have left, the least likely of which being that he hate's Jerry Goldsmith.

Now who's being naïve?

Neil

Indeed. Will Ferrel is so hateful, that he came there only so he could demonstrably leave before the Goldsmith part.

No, no it's true. Will Ferrel hates Jerry Goldsmith.

That much is plainly established. But the question of the hour is whether all film composers draw his ire, or whether he reserves special hatred for Goldsmith alone. We know that he has publicly shunned Goldsmith's famous ponytail haircut. But he hasn't exactly dabbled in baldness, either. Do you think he hates Williams, too? ;)

This thread is slowly turning from a harmless bit of fun into a dark and sinister love-in for fanatical film music worshippers.

:lol:

That much is plainly established. But the question of the hour is whether all film composers draw his ire, or whether he reserves special hatred for Goldsmith alone. We know that he has publicly shunned Goldsmith's famous ponytail haircut. But he hasn't exactly dabbled in baldness, either. Do you think he hates Williams, too? :lol:

You know, I don't think he's ever expressed even the slightest iota of interest in film music, so based on that I would assume he hates all film composers.

That much is plainly established. But the question of the hour is whether all film composers draw his ire, or whether he reserves special hatred for Goldsmith alone. We know that he has publicly shunned Goldsmith's famous ponytail haircut. But he hasn't exactly dabbled in baldness, either. Do you think he hates Williams, too? :lol:

You know, I don't think he's ever expressed even the slightest iota of interest in film music, so based on that I would assume he hates all film composers.

Well argued.

Wait a minute, now. From the evidence given, it is rather safe to assume that Will Ferrell has some sort of grudge against Jerry Goldsmith. Was it the ponytail? And if so, what if he harbors some sort of hatred to all who sport that exotic hairstyle? What if he is planning some kind of genocidal crusade against what wil be historically referred to as "The Ponytailians"? I believe we just entered The Twilight Zone.... (Which was scored by Jerry Goldsmith!)

Have you no respect for the dead? Will Ferrell's movies aren't even funny. I must admit I did love him as the "Feral Kid" in Mad Max 2.