Are you gay?

Hlao-roo

Howdoesonefeelgay?DidAlansuddenlyhavesexualoremotionalattachmentstoamalecounterpart?WasAlex'smasculinitythreatened?

DidArtyfeelmoremachoafterboinkinghisbleedingwife?Thesequestionsandmoreneedtobeanswered.DoesArtythinktgayscan'tbemacho?

Doesheassumethatallgaysaretinkerbellsordragqueens,doeshenotknowofthebearcommunity,bigburlyhairymenwhohappentobefags?

FortherecordIdonotseeJohnWilliamsasagayicon,butIdoseeourresidenthetropostmasterStefanasagayiconoftheJWFANcommunity.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FortherecordIdonotseeJohnWilliamsasagayicon,butIdoseeourresidenthetropostmasterStefanasagayiconoftheJWFANcommunity.

We should all worship cockmeister Steef :)

Who says that is not happening already?

You're too modest. That happened a long time ago in a low country far, far away :)

Man, what the f&*% is going on around here. I leave for a few days...

I'm going to go wake up my wife now and make her have sex with me, maybe even tear her pajamas, just to be macho. She's on her period too ("But your mouth ain't bleeding"). That'll show you.

I remember my gay college roomate once telling me that John Williams was a "stud." I remember laying in my bed that night, disturbed by that statement.

ROTFLMAO

After reading this I just held my wife.

Howdoesonefeelgay?DidAlansuddenlyhavesexualoremotionalattachmentstoamalecounterpart?WasAlex'smasculinitythreatened?

DidArtyfeelmoremachoafterboinkinghisbleedingwife?Thesequestionsandmoreneedtobeanswered.DoesArtythinktgayscan'tbemacho?

Doesheassumethatallgaysaretinkerbellsordragqueens,doeshenotknowofthebearcommunity,bigburlyhairymenwhohappentobefags?

ROTFLMAO

I just got back from a party. I'm pretty drunk right now. I have to say this thread is amazing to read when you're hammered. JWFans Gone Wild!

....................................................BEYOND

...........................................STEP

We've all just taken that ONE

I just got back from a party. I'm pretty drunk right now. I have to say this thread is amazing to read when you're hammered. JWFans Gone Wild!

....................................................BEYOND

...........................................STEP

We've all just taken that ONE

They played Madness at the party, eh?

Here's a question, how come there are so many bisexual oriented people today and why is it hip? It seems a bit unfair to the gays who've been supressed for so many ages. Bisexual people never had to fight for social acceptance. Or did I miss something?

Alex

Here's a question, how come there are so many bisexual oriented people today and why is it hip? It seems a bit unfair to the gays who've been supressed for so many ages.

Alex

It's mostly young girls who thought they should be like this...

madonna-kiss_786647c.jpg

madonna-kiss_786647c.jpg

Hahaha! I have another question, if an alien race invades our planet, will people suddenly become trisexual or quadsexual?

Will I be the only hetero in town?

Alex

And we wonder why there aren't a whole lot of female members here. ROTFLMAO

Our women are busy cooking our food,

Our women are busy preparing our bed,

Our women are busy getting pretty for that bed,

Our women are busy raising our children.

As they should be. Listening to soundtracks and loitering on web forums is a man's game.

Melange ~ Knows that crushing our enemies, seeing them driven before us, and hearing the lamentation of their women (to some Poledouris) are some of the best things in life (along with a good cup of tea and waking up late in a warm bed)

madonna-kiss_786647c.jpg

Hahaha! I have another question, if an alien race invades our planet, will people suddenly become trisexual or quadsexual?

I believe the correct phrasea are omnisexual or pansexual.

char-jack-harkness.jpg

Will I be the only hetero in town?

Alex

You seem to be stating that a lot. Are you trying to convince us, or yourself?

No, but it does seem that I'm part of a dying 'race'. BTW, I wasn't stating anything. I was asking a question.

Really, Stefancos, I do find it very peculiar that you are always so serious when it comes to this topic.

Hetero sexuals, by their very definition cannot be a dying race. ROTFLMAO

Maybe when the Gay's take over the world, we will be used for breeding stock. Untill they can find a way to harvest our DNA.

Serious? In this thread I proclaimed that if I were a queer, i'd be the best one ever!

I'd call that lightly amusing.

Serious? In this thread I proclaimed that if I were a queer, i'd be the best one ever!

I'd call that lightly amusing.

You Dutch don't do anything light, do you?

We're entering a time in anthropological history where hot chicks are becoming less interested in men... rather they are becoming more interested in each other.

I have never known birds of different species to flock together. The very concept is unimaginable. Why, if that happened, we wouldn't stand a chance! How could we possibly hope to fight them?

Joe, I think there's something wrong with your keyboard.

LOL! He must've got one of those Blackberry phones!

no, I just didn't use any spaces.

btw I don't know any bisexuals, I really don't believe there is such a male beast, possible female version, but no men, they are just lying.

btw I don't know any bisexuals, I really don't believe there is such a male beast, possible female version, but no men, they are just lying.

Lying that they love the cock? Or lying that they don't love it?

lying that they don't.

but really there isn't any music that will make you that way, not even zimmers

Lying that they love the cock? Or lying that they don't love it?

They prefer a spotted dick.

lying that they don't.

So every man likes the cock? Is that what you are saying?

at the very least his own.