Anyone heard the Instrumental Version yet.

I don't mean the karoke version that seems to be out. I mean a proper instrumental version. I think it was supposed to be released the same day as the song.

Anybody sampled it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHpCfbm37d4

It's less of a nuisance.

That's the karaoke version. No real orchestras harmed in the recording.

Oh crap, that song is boring. Is there a contractual obligation to use boring piano patterns recently?

How amazingly dull.

It's the Ed Sheeran of Bond songs.

It's so weird that the new Bond is coming out... next Monday?

Karol

It would seem the idea is for it to open on the same night as its premiere. Maybe after the hacking incident, they were afraid if they waited until the weekend to release it a pirated copy would have made its way online by then?

Spectre seems to be a Nolanesque Bond movie. The central theme is 'Do we still need Bond'?

And for some reason people keep on saying "YES!".

Of course! I mean, who wants to see a movie about Drone 007?

2015-New-Design-RC-Drone-007-2-4G-RC-Toy

Only if they really went for the exploration of its multifaceted psyche and what it is to be a faceless, thoughtless drone.

Of course! I mean, who wants to see a movie about Drone 007?

2015-New-Design-RC-Drone-007-2-4G-RC-Toy

Only if they really went for the exploration of its multifaceted psyche and what it is to be a faceless, thoughtless drone.

Some critics complain that there's no substance and that the movie feels empty. Is that what you are getting at?

Its a Bond film....

The new film should be about the relationship that was between Bond and the old M and his struggle to accept the new man who is taking the place of his beloved superior. I think some Shakespearean sparks would fly when Craig and Fiennes would spend the film forging this new but painful subordinate/superior relationship.

Deep involving human drama played out on the field of the whole emotional experience! Sans guns, chases and women!

Lengthy diatribes on the narrow anguish of human existence and the sorrow of the impossiblility to truly ever knowing another human being.

Isn't the movie about how in-the-field agents are being replaced with technology? People who sit behind a computer screen?

How is that not content?!

Alex

An Aston Martin?

Well that I'll allow. You can wallow in Weltschmerz in a classy car.