Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

crocodile

it's just...I wish I could care more about the next Avengers or DC comics movie. I miss when I really looked forward to some movies and it's pretty lacking now

I only have Kick-Ass , Hunger Games (somewhat) and the new Star Wars

So in 2015 we have this, Avengers 2, Star Wars, maybe Avatar 2. Anything else?

Tintin 2

The Avengers 2

Independence Day 2

Fantastic Four 3

Hunger Games 3

Jurassic Park 4

Indiana Jones 5

Terminator 5

Mission Impossible 5

Pirates of the Caribbean 5

Star Wars 7

Bond 24

Btw 2014 will be pretty crowded as well:

Interstellar

Guardians of the Galaxy

Robopocalypse

Robocop

Need for Speed

I Frankenstein

Pompeii

Hercules

Godzilla

The Amazing Spiderman 2

Captain America 2

Planet of the Apes 2

The Hobbit 3

Night at the Museum 3

Transformers 4

X-Men 5

Resident Evil 6

Fast & Furious 7

So, a bunch of reboots and sequels and a few 'original' movies. Btw, nothing that would get me to theatre. Pompeii, maybe.

I find this news rather lame and disappointing.

Might as well just skip making MOS II and jump right to Justice League.

Although I do like the Batman logo for the teaser.

If anyone here is familair with Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, they will know

Batman really didn't defeat Superman on his own, he had help from another former Justice Leage member via Kryptonite. Plus one gets the impression Superman didn't want to fight Batman either so he took it easy on him.

In this new "realistic" world Superman ought ot wipe the floor with the Bats.

If anyone here is familair with Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, they will know

Batman really didn't defeat Superman on his own, he had help from another former Justice Leage member via Kryptonite. Plus one gets the impression Superman didn't want to fight Batman either so he took it easy on him.

In this new "realistic" world Superman ought ot wipe the floor with the Bats.

l suppose he could simply snap his neck.

he does that now.

I think I heard something about Javier Navarrete being considered. //Rumour

Navarrete in RC/MV mode is still preferable to Zimmer's own output.

And he'd muster a decent theme for this film.

Supes killed of Zod in Superman 2 also!!!

no he didn't, Morlock you're so fucking wrong, You never see Zod die in Superman 2 idiot.

But Superman threw him down the crevice to his death...

Not to his death.

That was actually a mock Metropolis, built for nuclear testing, like nuke town in Indy IV. The people shown running away were actually reacting to a terrorist attack which by pure coincidence was underway at exactly the same time.

I don't want Batman and Superman battling each other. that's just really stupid. Batman can't win without kryptonite or others help, and on top of that Superman would be compromised in some fashion, but if any director should do that it would be Snyder, he's already fucked up Superman he might as well rape Batman too.

well thor is a d-head asshole, he's the worst superpowered "hero" out there.

Batman has also broken his code and killed in movies and people are in denial about those too.

He killed the Joker and a a bunch of his henchmen in Batman, he killed some of the Penguin's thugs in Batman Returns and he killed Two Face in Batman Forever. Oh yeah he also killed Harvey Dent in TDK.

Superman isn't a God, neither is Thor not matter what he thinks.

I find this news rather lame and disappointing.

Might as well just skip making MOS II and jump right to Justice League.

Although I do like the Batman logo for the teaser.

The filmmakers emphasized that it is a 'Man of Steel' sequel, and that it deals with the fallout of Superman's actions from the previous film. There's incredible story potential with the public's mistrust of Superman (especially a person like Batman), and you can fold that into a Batman/Superman narrative easily. This announcement wasn't a spur-of-the-moment thing, as the filmmakers had been planning this for a while.

First, David Goyer being coy with his next writing assignment -- and then the trades broke that he had signed a lucrative deal to write Man of Steel, the follow-up and Justice League when WB started development on the sequel. And then you have Snyder admitting that MOS opens the possibility of an expanded DC universe on film, months before this happened.

I understand some fans being angry that this iteration of Superman won't have his self-contained trilogy, but that's the nature of show business. Plus WB has been jonesing to make a Batman and Superman film for over a decade.

Regardless, Superman would annihilate all of the Justice League. I'm not enough of a die hard comic fan to be interested in corny contrivances which make him vulnerable. Only Krytonite and other Kryptonians can harm him, nothing else.

Batman having influence over him in film form is just fucking daft.

Yeah, if MOS can have the conclusion it did, then this Superman isn't someone to fuck with at all.

The fallout from MOS doesn't have to involve Batman either. Lex Luther would be the obvious choice instead.

However they might as well let Joseph Gordon-Levitt play Batman. I actually think he'd make a good one.

well with Levitt going to be Dr. Strange he can't play all the superheros.