Harrison Ford breaks ankle on Star Wars set

Quintus

From what I read he's still hospitalized. Why would you need to stay 4 days in a hospital for an ankle injury. May be worse than it seems

Didn't he break it? If so it will take him 3 months to recover. They will need to continue without Ford. Call Fresh Face Senior to replace him!

I read in the New York Times that Gary Busey will take over the role of Han Solo.

That's been debunked. Tom Sellek is in emergency talks.

With or without moustache? Because that is where his power derives from.

Are we sure Chewie didn't do it?

'Raaraghharrrrgrrrr' = 'Dammit Solo, I am SO tired of your shit'

*Slams Falcon door while Han is halfway through the doorway*

Peter Mayhew was getting sick of the $450/week paycheck, while Ford was banking a cool $20,000/week.

Beware of the domino effect. Kenny Baker may have his revenge on Mayhew, as I'm sure he's only being paid with Subway and Olive Garden restaurant gift cards. Poor lil bugger.

ROTFLMAO

Yep, Artoo's probably just about the right height to collide with Chewie's crotch. If he got up some speed, that would HURT.

I want to see that attack to the tune of Rebel Fanfare!

Hmmm...so what does this mean for the score?

It could mean the film will be pushed back to summer 2016, which would make it conflict with JW's score to BFG timing-wise (as opposed to conflicting with the Cold War thriller).

It could mean JW will start writing the music before the shooting is finished. This might result in a more edited-to-pieces score in the film, but it could also mean the music on its own will be more musical than a tpical film score. I think something like this happened for Hook and the pirate battle in Tintin, and they turned out more than fine.

OR it could mean the script will be rewritten to feature Ford less and the score will be unaffected...I hope this does not happen...

I will not be surprised at all if the film moves from Dec 2015 to a traditional Memorial Day 2016 opening.