I'm Back, too...

Weebo

Hello!

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was a pretty active member of this board a little over a year ago. I purchased the two-disc "A.I" promo and sent out CD-R's to every active member. I also was the person that received the promo edition of "Attack of the Clones" a month before it was released. That's when I ran into some problems, financially.

I had to sell off most of my possesions (including most of my Williams collection and my computer) for personal reasons. But I'm now back on my feet (thanks to some members of this board, you know who you are) and I wanted to say hi and thanks!

To show my good faith, I have gotten what could be the complete score to "Attack of the Clones". It's a two-disc promo that runs over 2 hours, and as far as I can tell, it's the whole thing, without dialogue and effects. It even has "Dex's Diner" as a bonus track. Don't ask how I got this, just remember, you are dealing with the "John Williams Fan of the Year" (I think that's the name that was given to me, after I contacted Williams' publicist and arranged to get everyone Mr. Williams' autograph). I realize that April 1st is probably a bad time to be posting this, I'd be hesitant too, but I just got my broadband connection installed, and I really want to share this.

Feel free to e-mail me, and I'll also try to be on ICQ. I just got this computer, so I'm busy re-installing everything.

It's good to be back,

Weebo

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back! John Williams fan of the year! I had talked with your brother on IRC and told the forum about that sad story... And I am interested in more details about how it resolved.

The news of a AOTC bootleg is really exciting. :) You being back, with an AOTC promo! This really too good to be true I think. ;) But I'm going to assume it is true.

WEEBO!!!!!! How the hell are you?????? I can't believe this! Just the other day I was listening to the complete promo for The Mummy Returns and I was thinking about you! I can't wait to chat again with you.

Not so sure about this Attack of the Clones thing. I don't feel like going into it right now, but I can't stand the movie, and I never even listen to the album anymore.

I hope all is well!

Neil

Morn, my brother did mention your correspondence. Maybe at some point I'll go into the details, but not right now. I'd rather discuss film music.

Neil, it's good to see that you're still around. I'll have to get you that second part of "Small Soldiers".

Weebo

Weebo! i just missed you I think. I joined a little over a year ago and your friends here have had nothing to but nice things to say about you. I hope you are well and please hang around here more. I'd like to get to know the famous Weebo!!!

Ren!

Ok, if you want film music. Does the promo contain any music for the battle at the end of the movie. And I am trying to contact you on ICQ and yahoo. :)

Weebo, since you've been away the past year, what are your likes/dislikes of the year's scores? Not necessarily JW

Ok, if you want film music. Does the promo contain any music for the battle at the end of the movie. And I am trying to contact you on ICQ and yahoo. :)

The "Attack of the Clones" set does not have any music from that sequence. This sequence was tracked with music from "The Phantom Menace".

I'm having trouble with ICQ at the moment, and I'm more concerened with making the mp3's of this music to post on my server.

Weebo, since you've been away the past year, what are your likes/dislikes of the year's scores? Not necessarily JW

Hello Ren. The best score last year was "The Two Towers". Williams' output was decent. His best was probably "Catch Me If You Can". Ryuichi Sakamoto's "Femme Fatale" was great. I had to import that one from France since the CD has not been released in the US. "Frida" was good, but I've heard better from Goldenthal. "The Sum of all Fears" was a great score, too. It's really to much to mention. I'm sure it will all get sorted out at some point.

Hello, Mr. Breathmask!

I've really missed all of this. Barring any more catastrophes, I'm here to stay.

Weebo

Welcome back, Weebo. You have been mentioned in every I'm Back thread there has been this last year (in the line of, "by the way, where's Weebo?"). :)

You probably don't remember any Ross from the board, but I haven't forgotten about you. No one has. ;)

Hello Luke and Ender!

Stefan, please check your private messages.

The mp3's of "Attack of the Clones" are done. I'm now putting them onto my server. It will be a similar arrangement with what I did with "A.I" last year. I'll get the full details out tonight, when I'm sure it all works.

Weebo

This is the kind of thing Joe would do. I'm not buying it.

thanks for the props IrishCal, but no Neil's correct, I wouldn't do this.

Weebo, I owe you an apology, I thought you were a con artist, trying to hook some of the good people here. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I am sorry. In my defense, you have to admit the events surrounding your problems, seemed contrived.

Glad to see your back, and again, my sincerest apologies.

Joe.

i wondered about this too.

i still think this is a joke but hey, i'll play.

joe wouldn't stoop this low i'm sure.

I had no idea. John asked just for a small sampling of this section from disc 2, and then I think he collapsed.

Weebo

Weebo, glad to see you back. I think when I first came here, it was right before you left. I believe I sent you an email about A.I. At first I thought I wasn't part of the 'IN' crowd here, but I'm glad that everything has worked out.

If it is filmscores you want, which alternate finale? The original one recorded that Lucas had him redo? Sweet Mother of Pearl!

stewdog - Anxiously waiting in line for AOTC boot.

Yeah I'm skeptical of this. If it's true, welcome back Weebo. But I've been duped too many times before to let my guard down. Especially since Neil's and Joe's posts are so uncharacteristic.

Ray Barnsbury

which alternate finale?  The original one recorded that Lucas had him redo?  Sweet Mother of Pearl!

That's the one!!!! Man, I was beginning to think this baby was mythical! You guys are not going to BELIEVE what Williams does here! I figured it would be non-thematic, or an all-new theme or something ... but as is typical of Williams, it's subtly so much more!!! Think Dark Side. Let's just say I can't believe "Lucass" made him change it!

I am one very happy JWFan! :);):joy:

I can't imagine someone like John Takis would joke about something like this.

And Weebo didn't let us down when he got A.I. or the original release of Attack of the Clones. I think this could be the real thing.

Neil

Here is the track list:

01. 20th Century Fox Fanfare

02. Main Title - Ambush on Coruscant - The Council

03. Zam The Assassin and the Chase Through Coruscant

04. Palpatine and Anakin - Jedi Protector - Departing Coruscant

05. The Jedi Archives - Forbidden Love - Yoda and the Younglings

06. Queen Jamilla - Arriving at Kamino

07. Taun We - The Kiss - The Clone Army

08. The Meadow Picnic and the Kamino Storm

09. Enter the Fetts

10. Anakin and Padme

11. Jango Escapes and The Return to Tatooine

12. Watto

13. Jango Fett's Pursuit - On Geonosis

14. The Homestead and The Conspiracy

15. The Tusken Camp

16. The Dark Side Grows - Shmi's Funeral - Crisis on Geonosis

17. On The Conveyor Belt

18. Love Pledge and The Arena

19. Confrontation with Count Dooku

20. Lord Tyranus - War and Marriage - End Titles

21. Across the Stars (Love Theme from Attack of the Clones)

22. Across the Stars (Radio Edit)

This set runs over two hours.

Weebo

Hi back again!

We don't know each other but I remember you, and also that you shared A.I. with many of this board (unfortunatelay not with me :cry: ).

Would it be possible, to trade this Star Wars set with me?

Thanks,

Nemesis :|

The files are now on my server and ready to go. Here's how it works. You need to e-mail me to get the location of the FTP site. Once that is done, you can then download the music.

Enter in this user name and password.

User Name: Not Weebo

Password: April Fools!

Weebo

Damn, and I apologized for nothing.

JOE LOL :) :spiny: :lurk::|

Welcome back!!!!!

I hope everything is better, hope to see you here more often :)

Amidst the streak of bad things happening of March, the worst year of the month, April starts with some great news!!!

I still wish I could have met some of you back at the COSTCO.

:|Horner I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You

Marc Anthony, Tina Arena, vocals

Welcome back!!!!!

I hope everything is better, hope to see you here more often  :spiny:

Amidst the streak of bad things happening of March, the worst year of the month, April starts with some great news!!!

I still wish I could have met some of you back at the COSTCO.

:| Horner I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You

Marc Anthony, Tina Arena, vocals

Hector,

You might want to read all of Weebo's posts before continuing. :)

Welcome back, dear Weebo! It's really nice to hear from you again! And with such a beautiful present for us! :|

You're still the John Williams Fan Number One!! Weebo rules!!

Ciao,

Maurizio

--

Hector - :scratching his head:

Look at the post where he talks about the server to upload from.

Highlight the area next the username and password. :|