Jump to content

The "(Fill in the Blank) Has Died" Thread


John
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Explain why though? Its very convenient for parents.

Steef, you've just answered your own question.

 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Alexcremers said:

Then you should try Belgian Chocolate Mousse!

Does it come with a gorgeous blonde?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ricky Jay died today.

 

He’s a very famous magician but I’ll always remember him from the neat little character he played in Tomorrow Never Dies

 

Henry Gupta.  American.  Practically invented techno terrorism.

 

Consider him slimed.

 

04F32B27-10BB-4DC6-A9EC-16672ABEC2CA.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aw man!  Ricky Jay was great!

 

He was in The Spanish Prisoner, Boogie Nights, TND, Mystery Men, Magnolia, The X-Files, State and Main, Heartbreakers, Heist...seemed like he was in every other thing I watched for a while!  Then he was later in Deadwood, The Prestige......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

R.I.P.

 

Man, it's been a tough year when it comes to people in the movie industry passing away. Isao Takahata, William Goldman, Nicolas Roeg, Stan Lee, now Bernardo Bertolucci...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And now the creator of Spongebob Squarepants, Stephen Hillenburg, has passed away. Say what you will, but it, in its earlier years, was quality entertainment for both child and parent alike, and has reached thousands if not millions of people over the last 20 years or so.

 

A very impressive accomplishment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Nick Parker said:

And now the creator of Spongebob Squarepants, Stephen Hillenburg, has passed away. Say what you will, but it, in its earlier years, was quality entertainment for both child and parent alike, and has reached thousands if not millions of people over the last 20 years or so.

 

A very impressive accomplishment. 

 

Yes in those early years, Spongebob was a hero to lazy potheads everywhere!  Somebody who lived a happy joyful life working a shitty dead-end job!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Richard said:

So...he bombed innocent men women and children, was the head of a corrupt government organisation, and started a war just so he could get his hands on Middle Eastern oil.

What a man (!).

He never bombed innocent people. He helped repel an invader of another sovereign nation.

And why would he be interested in Middle East oil when we have the worlds largest supply of oil.

I cracked up yesterday when I saw Pres. Bill Clinton looking at a pair of Bill Clinton socks that Pres. Bush was wearing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, JoeinAR said:

He never bombed innocent people. He helped repel an invader of another sovereign nation.

And why would he be interested in Middle East oil when we have the worlds largest supply of oil.

I cracked up yesterday when I saw Pres. Bill Clinton looking at a pair of Bill Clinton socks that Pres. Bush was wearing.

 

This comment at least has some balls, instead of just some moralistic tut-tutting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

This comment at least has some balls, instead of just some moralistic tut-tutting.

Associating a post with a shorthand synonym for male genitals? Is that some sort of new expression or figure of speech? Am I missing something?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.