Upcoming Television Shows (and general TV chitchat)

Jay

Unfortunately this is not an upcoming show anymore, bur wanted to share. I really loved this show, especially as a musical fan.

We watched it.  It was alright.  A third season that wrapped everything up would have been nice.  Especially since its already written!

On 22/01/2024 at 7:07 PM, A24 said:

Holy cow!

As Ripley is (as I understand it) a sexually ambiguous sociopath, Scott seems like good casting (if his Moriarty in Sherlock is anything to go by). 

Surprise surprise... the most watched TV shows and movies on streaming during 2023 in the US weren't expensive and exclusive streaming production but actually "regular" TV shows from broadcast and basic cable and theatrically-released movies.

image_4b9734.png

image_4a116d.png

image_50eb99.png

image_a7cc47.png

Source

No.  Season two filmed from October 2022 to May 2023, then the writer's strike halted filming.  This is just a return to filming since the strikes.

Should be ready to air this fall.

19 minutes ago, Jay said:

Alia Shawkat is perfect for this show!

Fine fine fine. But where is The Old Man Season 2?!?

Probably either filming after this, or been canceled and they cancellation hasn't been announced yet

Speaking of missing second seasons. Anyone knows, if there is ever going to be a second season to the series "Y" on Disney+? I think, that was its name. Where all men die in one instant, all except one. And society must be run by women only? I found it pretty good and was looking forward to season 2. But it never came, at least not on Disney+.

30 minutes ago, Jay said:

Another scifi flop for Apple TV?

Fixed. Aside from Severance and maybe that Godzilla show, I don't think any of their sci-fi shows can be called true hits.

Now this is a show that has quickly become a show that I can't wait to see!!!

It looks very strong and I'm a big fan of Kate Winslet

On 12/2/2024 at 1:32 AM, JNHFan2000 said:

Looks very strong

Aside from the fact that they're making Mariko out to be some kind of bad-ass warrior, this looks incredible.