2023 FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION studio sites (featuring music)

thx99

15 minutes ago, Stark said:

All OSTs?

Appears to be that way, with Ashoka and Secret Invasion being only Volume 1 of their respective releases.

On 10/10/2023 at 3:45 PM, HyenaBoy said:

Wonder when Paramount will have their 2023 films up?

No music, yet, but Paramount films are now up…

Paramount Pictures  LINK 1, 2, 3, or 4

• Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (Lorne Balfe)
  • Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One (Lorne Balfe)
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem (Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross)
  • Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (Jongnic Bontemps)

8 hours ago, Imperivm said:

Honestly if Paramount will have FYC scores it'll be the biggest surprise to me, they didn't have them for years. The last one was 2018's A Quiet Place.

Such a shame considering they were a goldmine of FYC scores a couple years prior.

Maybe you could email them about it? 

And don't they need to have the scores up, anyway? I mean, the Oscars people are going to have a tough time nominating the score if there's no score to listen to.

On 17/10/2023 at 8:09 AM, Imperivm said:

Honestly if Paramount will have FYC scores it'll be the biggest surprise to me, they didn't have them for years. The last one was 2018's A Quiet Place.

Such a shame considering they were a goldmine of FYC scores a couple years prior.

I'm sure the soundtracks will be on one of the music download sites soon enough ;)

Last year they had Top Gun: Maverick on their hands and they did not upload any FYC score. Not even for Mission Impossible: Fallout a few years prior, a huge difference compared to MI:Rogue Nation which had 4 different FYC scores back in the day. So I'm not holding my breath for anything from Paramount.

On 22/10/2023 at 1:08 PM, Imperivm said:

Last year they had Top Gun: Maverick on their hands and they did not upload any FYC score. Not even for Mission Impossible: Fallout a few years prior, a huge difference compared to MI:Rogue Nation which had 4 different FYC scores back in the day. So I'm not holding my breath for anything from Paramount.

Remember when that wb intern posted the full Tenet score? Miracles do happen, lol

29 minutes ago, Imperivm said:

Netflix opened its film and screenings FYCs websites. No music has been added yet.

And it seems they've forgot to include several of this year's films (because studios be lazy like that).

So far I've came up with those differences:

OST Length FYC Length Notes
Across the Spider-Verse (Intro) 2’45 Across the Spider-Verse 2’53 Same as OST
Spider-Woman (Gwen Stacy) 3’06 Gwen Swings Into Action 3’34 FYC features a longer Film Version
Vulture Meets Culture 1’34 Vulture Meets Gwen 1’44 Same as OST
Spider-Man 2099 (Miguel O’Hara) 1’02 2099 Arrival 0’58 Alternate Ending
    Albert Speer Spider-HQ 1’31 New Track
Guggenheim Assemble 4’36 Gwen Guggenheim Skills 4’44 FYC features the Film Version with extra flute
The Right to Remain Silent 4’13 Gwen Stand Off 4’21 Same as OST
Across the Titles 0’33 Titles 0’23 FYC features a shorter Film Version
    Money Funny Grab 0’34 New Track
    I am the Spot 0’12 New Track
My Name is Miles Morales 3’22 Miles Been Busy 3’10 FYC features a shorter Film Version

Is there any way to access the individual mp3 links for each track? It would be easier to compare it with the soundtrack album putting them side by side on an audio software like Audacity.

Anyway, here's how the FYC lines up with the OST in a spreadsheet I've just made. I haven't properly compared each track yet, but judging by track lengths, some of the tracks in the FYC are the film versions of the tracks, being noticeably longer. And the exclusively new tracks I think amount to 5 minutes or so.

20 minutes ago, Knight of Ren said:

Is there any way to access the individual mp3 links for each track? It would be easier to compare it with the soundtrack album putting them side by side on an audio software like Audacity.

As FYC audio files become available, I provide the individual audio file links in the spoiler for each entry in the initial post of this thread:

image.png

You can then copy/paste them into a download manager such as JDownloader2 to easily download them:  https://jdownloader.org/jdownloader2

Neat, but also interesting that some film versions are still not present.

Like the film extended 'Back Where it All Started' greatly, but those could have just been additional loops.

NEW SCORE AVAILABLE:

Amazon Studios

I’ll get the individual audio file links and other information updated tomorrow.

I updated a bit my spreadsheet of Across the Spider-Verse. Some of the FYC tracks are actually shorter than their OST counterparts, which probably means the film version is shorter, and the album offers an extended and better listening experience of many tracks., and only a couple of FYC tracks do have additional material not on the OST, being the highlight for me the opening minute of "Mumbai Spot Fight", which contains a cool variation on Gwen's theme.

If there's nothing on the notes column it means both tracks have the same material, even though the FYC usually has some silence bits at the start and sometimes in the middle of the cues. Here it is, for those interested. Feel free to correct me if I missed anything!

NEW SCORES AVAILABLE:

Amazon Studios

Note:  When grabbing the links for Silver Dollar Road, I discovered that the score cues for The Burial have been uploaded even though the score site is not active yet. :)

Yes! Such a great film, I'm happy they're promoting it.

Btw, oddly enough I can access these Amazon/MGM FYC pages only via mobile, I'm completely blocked if I attempt to via PC. Is it just me?

1 hour ago, thx99 said:

Note:  If anyone can figure out the correct link for cue 8 of Nimona titled "Escapé", please share it!! I've tried dozens of combinations to no avail. I think the accented "e" character is causing issues.

Took me a second but /audio/08_-_HEART_2m11B_Escap%C3%A9_CS_AlbumStereo.mp3

54 minutes ago, filip said:

Took me a second but /audio/08_-_HEART_2m11B_Escap%C3%A9_CS_AlbumStereo.mp3

Well done, @filip!!  Kudos to you for the great sleuthing.

UPDATED:

Netflix

On 26/10/2023 at 1:09 PM, Raiders of the SoundtrArk said:

So far I've came up with those differences:

OST Length FYC Length Notes
Across the Spider-Verse (Intro) 2’45 Across the Spider-Verse 2’53 Same as OST
Spider-Woman (Gwen Stacy) 3’06 Gwen Swings Into Action 3’34 FYC features a longer Film Version
Vulture Meets Culture 1’34 Vulture Meets Gwen 1’44 Same as OST
Spider-Man 2099 (Miguel O’Hara) 1’02 2099 Arrival 0’58 Alternate Ending
    Albert Speer Spider-HQ 1’31 New Track
Guggenheim Assemble 4’36 Gwen Guggenheim Skills 4’44 FYC features the Film Version with extra flute
The Right to Remain Silent 4’13 Gwen Stand Off 4’21 Same as OST
Across the Titles 0’33 Titles 0’23 FYC features a shorter Film Version
    Money Funny Grab 0’34 New Track
    I am the Spot 0’12 New Track
My Name is Miles Morales 3’22 Miles Been Busy 3’10 FYC features a shorter Film Version

When I imported into my music library Apple tagged the following with "Matched"... meaning are the same as the OST:

• Across the Spider-Verse
  • Vulture Meets Gwen
  • Gwen Stand Off (OST name: The Right to Remain Silent)
  • Purgatory Wonder (OST name: Spot Holes 1)
  • Under the Clocktower
  • Indian Teamwork
  • Hold Peter's Baby (OST name: Hold the Baby)
  • Miles Goes Home (OST name: The Go Home Machine)

Also not sure where "Albert Speer Spider-HQ" goes for film order as it sounds like an edit of "Arrival At Spider HQ"

On 31/10/2023 at 11:40 PM, Imperivm said:

The GKIDS FYC website is promoting the new Ghibli film "The Boy and the Heron". It's a pity they don't have "The First Slam Dunk" though, I was really cheering on it for an Oscar nomination.

No music page though.

They include a link for the song "Spinning Globe": https://soundtracks.lnk.to/spinningglobe

NEW SCORE AVAILABLE:

Amazon Studios

I’ll get the individual audio file links and other information updated tomorrow.

On 05/11/2023 at 6:00 PM, Imperivm said:

That's just your usual link for music distribution services, not a FYC score / song like in the other listings.

well it is a link included in the fyc page to hear the song, more than usual for GKids

GRAMMY nominations

Best Score Soundtrack for Visual Media

(Includes Film and Televison)

“Barbie” — Mark Ronson & Andrew Wyatt, composers

“Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” — Ludwig Göransson, composer

“The Fabelmans” — John Williams, composer

“Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny” — John Williams, composer 

“Oppenheimer” — Ludwig Göransson, composer

So I randomly played The Covenant FYC...
What in the Clint Mansell/Austin Wintory? I did not yet buy or fully listen to the OST release but why is the "Thunder/In the aftermath" missing from it? Poo. Well, hopefully (for me) that track's content is represented in another one in some way... Edit: lol, a version of it is on a Kronos Quartet album... No wonder I got to Mansell... Also hope the OST is not brickwalled... Edit: I guess it's alright... but maybe I should just get the Kronos Quartet album instead...