Jeremy Zuckerman's AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER - Soundtracks FINALLY coming from Republic Records (Book 2 on the way!)

TSMefford

I'm so happy about this!!!!

And it's great to see that it seems like they recorded it anew. The music in the show was great, but always felt a little thin.

And that single already sounds fantastic!!!

Now let's hope they release it for all 3 seasons! And maybe for the remaining seasons of Korra

• 1 month later...

I have no idea what this is (you have to remember that I'm the same age as your father), I only know the Shyamalan movie. The two samples shared here are OK. The latter better than the former. Is there anything more world music/ethereal, I wonder?

On 29/9/2023 at 6:31 PM, Thor said:

I have no idea what this is (you have to remember that I'm the same age as your father), I only know the Shyamalan movie. The two samples shared here are OK. The latter better than the former. Is there anything more world music/ethereal, I wonder?

Both show and score are fantastic. Book One is a bit rough around the edges though. The show gets much better as it goes on. I hope they eventually get to the other ones. 

I would recommend The Legend of Korra:

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, MaxMovieMan said:

Not to sound impatient but is there any news on the next two albums’ release dates?

I highly doubt they're even in the works tbh. Nickelodeon has dragged their feet this long to release Book 1, which has been in high demand for a very long time. They only released Book 1 of Korra as well.

I am operating on the assumption that they will not put money into two more releases (considering some re-recording is involved) unless this one does well. I'd love to be proven wrong, perhaps they did the whole series when they did the new sessions, but I have no faith in the studio being that forward thinking.

6 minutes ago, MaxMovieMan said:

That would be such a shame if the other two albums are never curated. About to put some time into listening to this album so we can get the next two!🤣

I've bought it digitally and on vinyl so we can get the next two! LOL.

• 3 months later...