Have you had your Jerrygasm today?

JoeinAR

Or maybe a Johnnygasm, a Hornergasm, I've even had a Pinogasm.

I had mine today listening to the Meld from Stefan Cosman's ultimate Star Trek the Motion Picture.

I've had them to Enterprise, First Contact, and John's Cadillac of the Skies, actually to many wonderful ques.

I've had a Johnnygasm - if you will :( - to the finale of E.T. Awesome. Same with the finale of CE3K on the CE edition. Also, a Jimmygasm to the finale of Braveheart. I'll even admit I've had a Zimmygasm with the finale cue of The Lion King.

For the record, it went without me soiling myself. 8O

And The Meld is pretty cool too, but it is the slow-build up of The Enterprise that is really the awesomest part of that score.

- Marc, who listened to TMP complete today as well. :P

just had a Hornergasm coming home from Barnes and Noble, it occured at that moment in Stealing the Enterprise where they clear the space doors.

just had a Hornergasm coming home from Barnes and Noble, it occured at that moment in Stealing the Enterprise where they clear the space doors.

I've had that, too.

Neil - who suddenly needs a shower

Have you had your Jerrygasm today?

Sounds like an idea for fan T-shirts, that one :

The Second Coming from The Final Conflict

That's the design i've chosen for the lady's T-shirt.

I had a Johnnygasm twice, both while listening to the finale of CE3K. I had a mini-one watching the PoA extras and hearing some unreleased stuff including a piece that for the life of me I can't remember hearing before.

I'm sorry, but the term Jerrygasm (and anything derived from that - Johnnygasm, Hornergasm) just totally makes me cringe. It's so banal.

Can we please call it something else?

This is one of those days we should thank god Williams does not use computers....

Does that mean we don't want to get JW to come to this site anymore? He would be scared off by this. Although he might find it cute, in a weird sort of way. :|

I'm sorry, but the term Jerrygasm (and anything derived from that - Johnnygasm, Hornergasm) just totally makes me cringe. It's so banal.

Can we please call it something else?

call it what you want, but we know you've had a Jerrygasm, or a Johnnygasm, and if you've not we know your lying, 95% of us here have had a Johnnygasm before, most likely regulary, and the other 5% are lying too. It doesn't make you go blind, but I have noticed an increase of hair on my palms.

How about maestrobating?  :)

ROTFLMAO LOL ROTFLMAO LOL ROTFLMAO:mrgreen:

Hee...Hee, That is the funniest thing I've read in a while!!!!

My Jerrygasm comes (no pun intended) from The Final Conflict on the CD of the same name.

Johngasm hits me during The Big Rescue in the Superman score and Hornergasm hits me every time I listen to Michael's Gift To Karen from Brainstorm

... one you forgot to mention... I get a Basilgasm from Riders of Doom on the Conan CD

BKL

I had me a Dannygasm listening to "Main Titles" from Spider-Man.

Mini Howardgasm from Waterworld.

And a very odd feeling walking into my school listening to "Main Titles" from Signs on my iPod.

~Sturgis

Such a thing does not exist. Shoreplay maybe, but no Shoregasms.

Get serious... Shoregasm = The Fly!!! One of the great gothic scores of all time!

BKL

PS: Joe, for added spice try some Basil!!! :mrgreen:

I get:

My Jerrygasm fix ever time to play BASIC INSTINCT on Alma.

My Shoreplay is being locked in THE CELL with Alma! Rrrrrrrrr

Hitch, being bad!

Maestrobated this morning in the car, had a nice long Johngasm. Listened to "Adventure On Earth" from E.T. for the first time in a long time. Wonderful, never fails to get me teary eyed.

I'm at work now, I think I'll throw in some Bond music, play with my Twig-and-Barrys

Jeff - who likes "talking dirty"

Shoreplay is either the end of The Fields of the Pellenor or the end of Forth Eorlingas.

Best Hornography is undoubtedly the End Credits of Apollo 13. I used to by the hard core A Kaleidoscope of Mathematics, until I realised it was fake.

Dannygasm is The Grand Finale from Edward Scissorhands.

I maestrobate every day to either the Prologue from Hook or various bits of SW music.

Hmmm...well, this is a very interesting thread... So this is JWFan dirty talk? :mrgreen:

I "maestrobate" often to Harry's Wondrous World and the suite from Forrest Gump, Holst's The Planets, and various other things that sound fun to conduct.

I shouldn't be here, being a girl though! Eww..

Luke, poli = poly? LOL I get it now. Well, in the context of this thread, yes that does apply to me. ROTFLMAO

I maestrobated several times a day to "Fawkes the Phoenix" when CoS came out....those were the days! More recently, it's been "Buckbeak's Flight and "A Window to the Past." As for Hornography, definitely the end credits from The Land Before Time. Dannygasms with "Sandra's Theme" and "The Growing Montage" from Big Fish, and "The Grand Finale" from Edward Scissorhands. "Robert's Theme" from Lionheart always gets a Jerrygasm, and "Fairy Dance" from Peter Pan is just one big five-minute JNH-job. Oh, and there's no such thing as Shoreplay with me.

Ray Barnsbury

and "Fairy Dance" from Peter Pan is just one big five-minute JNH-job.

Oh my, you are naughty....you coined a new term.... :mrgreen:

"The Hand of Fate" from Signs, "The Vote" from The Village, and especially "Tarawa" from Snow Falling On Cedars are mine, but your term doesn't exactly apply to girls... ROTFLMAO

I think Johnny's Hornography is the best...the Johnnygasms are too many to list. ROTFLMAO

Jerrygasm, major, on his Timeline. I'll even go in for some Shoreplay on TTT and some of ROTK.

Greta - now done in this thread...

Erich Wolfgang Korngasm:

Gerhardt's version of "Entrance of the Sea Hawks," from -- eh, um, I forgot. :mrgreen:

Figo, typing in a post-coital haze.

but your term doesn't exactly apply to girls... :mrgreen:

*cue rancid inexperience comment*

Another Johnnygasm. The finale to the ESB end credits. The ultimate maestrobating moment. That and Luke blowing up the AT-AT in The Battle of Hoth.

I think Johnny's Hornography is the best...the Johnnygasms are too many to list. :D

Jerrygasm, major, on his Timeline. I'll even go in for some Shoreplay on TTT and some of ROTK.

Greta - now done in this thread...

You have just given single JW fans in this world hope. :baaa: Maybe even the married ones. 8O

One Willygasm, must be :

Those final moments of T-Rex from Jurassic Park, where the banner falls. - "When Dinosaurs ruled the earth". Sends shivers up and down my spine that one, when i hear the music and also on the big screen.