Congratulations Miguel!!!

Greg1138

The JWFan Breeding Programme knows no bounds.....

Dear Friends,

For those who still may not know, Guilherme was born last wednesday, may 4th, at 15:22, weighting 3,380 kg and measuring 51 cm -- half centimeter longer than his brother.

Everyhting went nicelly, and he made his first travel today, as we all came home this afternoon.

Attacehd are the first pictures of Guilherme, the final one with his older brother -- who happens to be very protective and don't let anyone come close to his little baby ;-)

Miguel

May The Fourth Be With Him!

:thumbup:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...didn't Miguel have a kid just like...last year?

Perhaps he's working towards a new race of John Williams kids who - in our dreary decadent society - will overthrow the superfluous and simple popular music which dominates the pop charts, along with MediaVentures' synthesized fluff.

Perhaps he's working towards a new race of John Williams kids who - in our dreary decadent society - will overthrow the superfluous and simple popular music which dominates the pop charts, along with MediaVentures' synthesized fluff.

Well, good luck with that...

Sounds like a plan to me. :)

Congrats Miguel! :)

Happy Birthday to the little fellow.

Congratulations, my injustly neglected friend. I know your new son will be a happy one, just like his brother - and I wish Carla a fast recovery.

I haven't replied to his e-mails in almost a year. He is the kind of guy who makes you want to sit and write a decent e-mail, and I haven't had the time to do so yet. Busy, you know?

I haven't replied to his e-mails in almost a year. He is the kind of guy who makes you want to sit and write a decent e-mail, and I haven't had the time to do so yet. Busy, you know?

That's another way of saying that you just forgot the guy existed...

You sicken me!

I can't forget about him. He sent me a photo of his family, which I've hung next to my other personal photos in my bedroom's wall. He's a very close friend.

Ross talks often about Miguel, it's some kind of admiration.

Stefan, don't be annoyed just because he doesn't speak about you the same way :joke:

Stefan, don't be annoyed just because he doesn't speak about you the same way  

Indeed. In fact I cannot think of a single circustance during which Ross has ever spoken fondly about Lord Stefan.

Congrat's miguel! :joke:

Justin

Yes congratulations. Alma and I welcome you and your family to our motel any time. Mother sends her best.

Miguel,

My sincerest congratulations and best of wishes to you, your wife and your children.

May life's blessings abundantly befalls all of you.

:thumbup:

First of all, my thanks to Greg for bringing this up. It was very kind of you.

Second, I'm greatfull to you all for your kind words and thoughts. And was deeply tiouched, in a weird way, by the Ross versus Stefan fight... Taht they would spend all the energy discussing their friendship over me...

For the record, I do think of Ross of a close friend, even if not one of those I keep in touch in a regular fashion. Stefan is of course dear to everyone who use this foruns.

And my older boy, João, was born over two years ago, in Feb. 26th 2003. And there is no plan in creating a new generation of Williams followers. João does love music, and is fun to watch him conduct everytime I'm watching a concert on television.

Again, thanks to everyone. You're all very kind.

Your two-year-old son conducts when you're watching a concert? Wow, that's awesome! LOL

And every time you ask him about the music man, he begins waving his arms... Or when he looks at a Williams picture I have on my home studio...

And he also loves to torture my brother's collection of expensive guitars -- my brother is a classical guitar player.

And every time you ask him about the music man, he begins waving his arms... Or when he looks at a Williams picture I have on my home studio...

And he also loves to torture my brother's collection of expensive guitars -- my brother is a classical guitar player.

That's great, man. bowdown

Although be careful he won't mix up the two John Williamses. :thumbup: